Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Judon

Re: Judon

Big score for Judon. Ravens defense will definitely miss him. Wink's gonna need to get back to the lab.

How much would van noy cost ?

Matt played hard for us. We will miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Decry our ex-players when they walk. Judon catches more flack than most (and I agree he's let his his heart override his head a few times too many), but he also played a lot of quality snaps for this club. He's going to be missed but some of us are dunking on his departure.
    I’ve been consistent in my criticism of Judon. For several years. His on field (and lately off field) immaturity is infuriating. I wanted to trade him several years ago bc of the inability to learn to be disciplined. I didn’t want to franchise him. Not changing my position bc he’s leaving, just think the dollars on him will be better used on someone who isn’t him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    I’ve been consistent in my criticism of Judon. For several years. His on field (and lately off field) immaturity is infuriating. I wanted to trade him several years ago bc of the inability to learn to be disciplined. I didn’t want to franchise him. Not changing my position bc he’s leaving, just think the dollars on him will be better used on someone who isn’t him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. It’s not hard to find that the ones that don’t really care to see him walked have been critical of him long before just today.

I never really saw the hype with him and his bonehead moves at seemingly the most critical points of the game were maddening. Yes we get worse on defense because we have no one to replace him but I don’t think it will be that big of one.

Blog Entries

Better them then us for this kind of contract, not that I believe the Ravens offered anything close

Awesome for Judon!

Wasn't he a UDFA of a really late pick? You have to feel at least a little good about guys like that getting their big pay day.

8. Re: Judon

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Awesome for Judon!

Wasn't he a UDFA of a really late pick? You have to feel at least a little good about guys like that getting their big pay day.
    Fifth rounder from a tiny school. He's outperformed his draft position in every respect and I wish him the best (outside of NE-BAL games).

Awesome for Judon!

5th rd pick out of the powerhouse Grand Valley State made good.

Adios amigo.

Was hoping he would get more money just for the sake of comp picks. So happy the Ravens didn't give him that huge extension last summer.

Blog Entries

Awesome for Judon!

I would agree if it's a player I'm a fan of. I was very happy to see Juice get his deal with the 49ers as well as Tyrod Taylor and Joe Flacco continue to stay in the league. Judon just isn't a player I particularly liked. I felt the same way when CJ Mosley got paid by the Jets. I don't wish anything bad on them or good. Honestly my only feeling is that I'm glad the Ravens didn't commit that kind of money to a bonehead like Judon.

No more beef with Hensley??