Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Are we full circle, back to the 20’s with “blackface”?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lololol you all tried to cancel everyone who knelt. Don't act dumb

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Please address my comments and point out any that are incorrect.

Otherwise, just change your profile name to “THE TROLL”

See what you did there? When the left thinks someone does something dumb, they say they canceled themselves. When the right thinks someone does something dumb, you also say they canceled themselves. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

My stance is not hypocritical. If I attack my boss I expect no job for me is a strong possibility. The left and the right agreeing that someone can cancel themselves sounds okay to me.

So when the left cancels someone, it's never that the person self inflicted their wounds huh.

Kaepernick wasn't cancelled. He voluntarily opted out his contract. He wasn't fired by his employer for what he said/believed/did. He was given another chance to play in 2017 by our Ravens and he sabotaged it by insulting his prospective employer. You are conflating him standing up for his beliefs with him directly insulting the very people who were trying to hire him. They aren't equivalent. The Ravens didn't "not hire" him because of his beliefs. In fact they obviously did not care about that and likely were willing to support him in that regard. So your assertion that he was cancelled doesn't fly. That would imply he was punished for his politics. Tweeting a meme implying your potential employer is a racist and the other guy trying to bring you on is some obsequious house n**** isn't standing up for social justice. It's being an idiot and an a-hole. As well as being stupid and signalling you are not interested in a job and likely were never serious about wanting to play anyway.