Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My semi-retirement

Greetings all.

A change in the web browsing software at my office has made it more problematic for me to get on these boards during the day.

So I'm announcing my semi-retirement, I'll check in from time to time, but probably not often.

Just as well it's the off season. . .

Carry on!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Re: My semi-retirement

Try using a proxy server like the kids do to get around myspace blockers.

:ww:

My kids do it all the time at school.

Very tempting, and I hadn't thought of it. But not worth the risk. I'll be ok.

At least until the draft. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Detention isn't the same life-risk as getting fired...

- C -

festivus, I understand the problem, but I hope you don't become a stranger. Your contributions to this board are valuable and appreciated by a whole lot of us.

What the hell, I'm writing this message at midnight, so if I can write to the board on non-working hours, so can you, right? Oh wait, I forgot for a moment that I have no life. Damn! :grbac:

There might be about 2 more topics by the time you check back in, and one will surely be an old19/ruston rifle/tex ritter Boller hating thread.

No talk about the Ravens....I'd quit!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    There might be about 2 more topics by the time you check back in, and one will surely be an old19/ruston rifle/tex ritter Boller hating thread.
    BTW, where is 'ol Tex....have not heard him in quite some time. Maybe he too is in retirement.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

That sucks about the software Festivus. I'll look forward to see your responses/takes when you get around to it. You are always a good guy in my book.

However Others who have no life will feverishly spend every waking moment until you make an evening post, salivating over every word. Yes! It's a little creepy yet it also seems interesting to see all the ballyhoo from those who have nothing else going on.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Sad to hear Festivus, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hope you can still make it around, I always enjoy your posts.
    Just win baby...

Thanks for all the kind words, my peeps. So I'm checking in, late at night, and finding. . .

It's still the off season.

Festivus