Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I have never seen the video of Trump. Funny. I have never seen him so lucid.

I always maintained that I personally didn't think he was a racist. His history didn't suggest it and it never added up to me. Opportunist? Yes. Racist? No.
    It's called editing by media that didn't like him. The point is is on who drives the race narrative and it is the MSM and the left. It's really their engine and the true cause of our divide.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Terpsfan you ever watch this. Pay particular attention at the 1 minute 55 second section and let me know if you even knew this cuz we all know how it's been played. Its only a 2 minute video

I don't know when it was exactly that I came around but it's stuff like that that did it. They take what he says and turn it 180 degrees. It may be true both sides lie but point me to something recent as blatantly manipulative as this the other side has done. Knowing they would lie so horribly, why wouldn't they also cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I don't know when it was exactly that I came around but it's stuff like that that did it. They take what he says and turn it 180 degrees. It may be true both sides lie but point me to something recent as blatantly manipulative as this the other side has done. Knowing they would lie so horribly, why wouldn't they also cheat?
    They did cheat and I can't be convinced differently. 5 major cities all stop counting at same time. Then massive spikes not seen in any other areas. It 's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You brought up the topic. I gave you your answer. Don’t burry your head in the sand if you don’t like the results.

If it was Trump lynching blacks, I am sure you would focus on the racist republican party.

The KKK is a dem hate group that pretty much faded away when senator Byrd died. When was the last time you saw a kkk member? Have you ever seen someone in a hood in the past 50 years?
    Not personally, but apparently when my family lived outside Atlanta, they saw them out in the highway in robes trying to collect money sometimes. That would've been the mid 80s.

A guy I went to high school with also told me about a time the Jewish summer camp he was at in PA was kinda locked down and the counselors had weapons due to the KKK rally going on nearby. That would've been the 90s some time.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Not personally, but apparently when my family lived outside Atlanta, they saw them out in the highway in robes trying to collect money sometimes. That would've been the mid 80s.

A guy I went to high school with also told me about a time the Jewish summer camp he was at in PA was kinda locked down and the counselors had weapons due to the KKK rally going on nearby. That would've been the 90s some time.

Seems to me that the KKK (and White Supremacists in general) have been a non-issue in this country for decades. You could probably fit all of the KKK and White Supremacist people in this country in a single mid-sized theater.

But that doesn't serve the purposes of the political pandering class.

So they dredge the bones of this long dead booger-man out of the closet every now and again and rattle them for the cameras... and use them to drive wedges between people who would otherwise get along.

Because people getting along isn't winning any votes for the people whose political fortunes are predicated on sowing class warfare, and racial animus.

Thankfully, this shtick is wearing thin.

6. Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    So, to clarify. NO, you haven’t seen anyone in a hood in over 50 years.

You saw a man holding a sign on a street corner 36 years ago. Yikes.

You had to backtrack, beat around the Bush, hem and haw, but we finally got to the answer.
    Thank you. For finally admitting that the KKK has been irrelevant for a generation
    Not since this guy, anyway. But, he's a Dem, so.....you know. It's ok.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c17_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Lying has become a hallmark of the left. It's unfortunate. Wouldn't be as big a deal if the internet was not suddenly a place where politically biased one sided censorship was becoming the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Seems to me that the KKK (and White Supremacists in general) have been a non-issue in this country for decades. You could probably fit all of the KKK and White Supremacist people in this country in a single mid-sized theater.

But that doesn't serve the purposes of the political pandering class.

So they dredge the bones of this long dead booger-man out of the closet every now and again and rattle them for the cameras... and use them to drive wedges between people who would otherwise get along.

Because people getting along isn't winning any votes for the people whose political fortunes are predicated on sowing class warfare, and racial animus.

Thankfully, this shtick is wearing thin.
    Can't speak to white supremacy as a whole, but imagine you're correct on the KKK. Maybe a college basketball arena at most?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Not interested in woulda coulda shoulda. ARE they currently labeled as a terrorist group?
    So Trump wanted to label the KKK as terrorists and Biden has not done so.

They are terrorists. Terrorists use terror to get people to go along with them.

And while violence isn't the modus operandi of the left in regard to cancel culture their tactics are terrorism as well. People are afraid to express their real views for fear of getting one of many labels that will destroy your career and make you a marked man when in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    What do you consider a terrorist group? People that commit violence/kill to gain a narrative? Under that you could consider gangs in urban areas terrorists.

FBI labels hate as extremist groups aka domestic terrorists and the KKK has been on there for a long long time.
    They are. They use terror to keep people from snitching and to control their "hoods" from intruders looking to cut into their drug and other illicit businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I believe the Maryland University football Byrd Stadium was named after him. Has that name been changed yet? I know there was talk about it years ago. Did it ever happen?
    Nope, after a former QB and eventual university president.

Now renamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ha ha. He was for segregation. Ironically, it seems like that would make him a hero of the left now.