Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I saw plenty of KKK members in the late-80's. There was a sign on highway 278 leading into Cullman that said "N-word do not let the sun set on you in this town". Got roughed up by a couple of their junior members because I was a "blank lover". My senior year, 94, the KKK decided they were going to ride around Cullman on Friday and Saturday nights because they'd heard some black kids from Hanceville were cruising the strip. No chance I was going into town those nights because getting arrested for roughing up some pillowcase wearing fuck-nuggets would've negated my scholarship, but I did let it be known that any player who supported the Klan's actions was going to be driven off the team.
    Wow.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Nope. Like I stated, I have no interest in canonizing or demonizing one group over another. Over the past 50 years they both went to being bad for America. You can die on whichever hill you choose to, but right now I don't see the point.

I saw a KKK member in Woodlawn MD at the intersection of Gwynn Oak and Purnell Drive in some sort of protest in 1985.

Hmm. So the example you give, was a “protest” 40 years ago. You just proved my point. Kkk was a hate group, domestic terror group, what ever you want to label them. But it was decades ago. And they have all died off. Like I said. Robert Byrd was the last know kkk member. And I don’t think a single dem leader has suggested we remove his name from any state, building, road or school.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Hmm. So the example you give, was a “protest” 40 years ago. You just proved my point. Kkk was a hate group, domestic terror group, what ever you want to label them. But it was decades ago. And they have all died off. Like I said. Robert Byrd was the last know kkk member. And I don’t think a single dem leader has suggested we remove his name from any state, building, road or school.
    I believe the Maryland University football Byrd Stadium was named after him. Has that name been changed yet? I know there was talk about it years ago. Did it ever happen?

Blog Entries

Actually 1985 was 36 years ago to be exact.

From your post - "You brought up the topic. I gave you your answer. Don’t burry your head in the sand if you don’t like the results.

If it was Trump lynching blacks, I am sure you would focus on the racist republican party.

The KKK is a dem hate group that pretty much faded away when senator Byrd died. When was the last time you saw a kkk member? Have you ever seen someone in a hood in the past 50 years?"

And you posed the question, I responded with a reply, and then you dismiss it with your response. Move the goalposts much?

Let’s be real. After 9-11 most smaller “terror” groups went silent. Now we have the most militant and well funded groups popping up ( Antifa, BLM , Aryan Nation , Proud Boys , ) who relish in the spotlight. The Klan and even the Panthers were more “covert” in their doings. Hence why the Klan wore hoods. Most Panthers rocked Kangoo hats pulled down plus dark shades. Few members actually stood out.

These groups are still alive and well. I mean ...when’s the last time you heard about the IRA? Think their gone? Nope. Just choose their moments better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To MD’s point ...the politics of any Hate group is irrelevant. While the KKK may have been formed by Dems 200 yrs ago ...rest assured their members are Not all Dems now. Nor are their leaders.

Same goes with BLM or Antifa ..their politics mean zero ...they pose a threat to everyone regardless of politics.

Actually 1985 was 36 years ago to be exact.

From your post - "You brought up the topic. I gave you your answer. Don’t burry your head in the sand if you don’t like the results.

If it was Trump lynching blacks, I am sure you would focus on the racist republican party.

The KKK is a dem hate group that pretty much faded away when senator Byrd died. When was the last time you saw a kkk member? Have you ever seen someone in a hood in the past 50 years?"

And you posed the question, I responded with a reply, and then you dismiss it with your response. Move the goalposts much?
    So, to clarify. NO, you haven’t seen anyone in a hood in over 50 years.

You saw a man holding a sign on a street corner 36 years ago. Yikes.

You had to backtrack, beat around the Bush, hem and haw, but we finally got to the answer.
    Thank you. For finally admitting that the KKK has been irrelevant for a generation

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    To MD’s point ...the politics of any Hate group is irrelevant. While the KKK may have been formed by Dems 200 yrs ago ...rest assured their members are Not all Dems now. Nor are their leaders.

Same goes with BLM or Antifa ..their politics mean zero ...they pose a threat to everyone regardless of politics.

I think the point is this thread is clear. Conservatives complaining are a racist hate group. Dems lynching , burning, rioting and terrorizing the citizens is just a protest that no one on the left wants to talk about.

The more we hear about George Floyd, the more familiar it sounds.

A crook that happens to be black, broke the law, resisted arrest, and died. Dem politicians use this as a political advantage call whites racist and to gain power.

How many times have we seen this happen, only to eventually learn the white officer was the victim.

Blog Entries

You had to backtrack, beat around the Bush, hem and haw, but we finally got to the answer.
    Thank you. For finally admitting that the KKK has been irrelevant for a generation
    Lord have mercy. You asked if I had seen someone in a hood, I replied that I had, IN PERSON, at a protest. Still moving the goal posts I see.

But....but...but Dementia Joe said they were coming out of the fields with tiki torches in Charlottesville. Oh btw another thing he's allowed to get away with.

Lord have mercy. You asked if I had seen someone in a hood, I replied that I had, IN PERSON, at a protest. Still moving the goal posts I see.
    Terpsfan you ever watch this. Pay particular attention at the 1 minute 55 second section and let me know if you even knew this cuz we all know how it's been played. Its only a 2 minute video

Last edited by Willbacker; 04-10-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Terpsfan you ever watch this. Pay particular attention at the 1 minute 55 second section and let me know if you even knew this cuz we all know how it's been played. Its only a 2 minute video

I have never seen the video of Trump. Funny. I have never seen him so lucid.

I always maintained that I personally didn't think he was a racist. His history didn't suggest it and it never added up to me. Opportunist? Yes. Racist? No.