Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I remember him saying something about it so I just double checked, Trump's Platinum plan would have labeled KKK as a terrorist group.
    Not interested in woulda coulda shoulda. ARE they currently labeled as a terrorist group?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Not interested in woulda coulda shoulda. ARE they currently labeled as a terrorist group?
    No and one could argue we squandered an opportunity to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    At the political leadership level, maybe.

Regardless of feelings about the two institutions- which I definitely understand- there are still a lot of good people that work at DHS and FBI and believe in American ideals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not sure how any good people could continue to work for the FBI. They showed that their allegiance is with the DNC and not America.

Blog Entries

You mean like Colin Keapernick? Got it. As far as I can tell, Keapernick never lynched anyone in the middle of the night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I’m not sure how any good people could continue to work for the FBI. They showed that their allegiance is with the DNC and not America.
    How can anyone work for Amazon? Or Google? Or Facebook?

It's a pay check and job security.

At the FBI, you're talking about people that are probably going to do 20-25 years, maybe make it to a GS-13, 14, or 15 level...maybe a low SES level...and then retire. They're not looking to rock the boat too much - just do their jobs to the best of their ability.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    There seems to be discrepancies about the coroner's report as to the exact cause of death. I'm hearing several versions and this is obviously the most critical factor in the trial.

I'm betting that the Fentanyl/Opiod "speedball" will prove to be the cause of death, but Chauvin & the other officers will be held liable in some way for not recognizing this and acting accordingly.

Either way, this is gonna get ugly.
    It's crazy that they found a half chewed fentanyl/meth speedball in the back of the squad care with his DNA on it and people still persist in trying to make a martyr out of Floyd.

I just don't understand it. Would we even be having this discussion if the LEO in question was a black guy? Is it just because Chauvin is white?

Dude passed a counterfeit bill, was dealt with very reasonably, put in the car in the back of the car in a reasonable fashion, squirms out of car onto ground on traffic side of car and one of the many pills he munched on fell out of his mouth into the squad car apparently. There is no question he was on meth and fentanyl.... This isn't a Botham Jean or Philando Castile situation. The narratives are set, too much water under the bridge. Everyone has to stick by their guns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's crazy that they found a half chewed fentanyl/meth speedball in the back of the squad care with his DNA on it and people still persist in trying to make a martyr out of Floyd.

I just don't understand it. Would we even be having this discussion if the LEO in question was a black guy? Is it just because Chauvin is white?

Dude passed a counterfeit bill, was dealt with very reasonably, put in the car in the back of the car in a reasonable fashion, squirms out of car onto ground on traffic side of car and one of the many pills he munched on fell out of his mouth into the squad car apparently. There is no question he was on meth and fentanyl.... This isn't a Botham Jean or Philando Castile situation. The narratives are set, too much water under the bridge. Everyone has to stick by their guns.
    It's because they spent an entire summer telling us white cops kill black men in large numbers and never pay for it. They can not lose face by that not being true.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's because they spent an entire summer telling us white cops kill black men in large numbers and never pay for it. They can not lose face by that not being true.
    He just seems like an odd test case to me. Maybe it's that the video elicits so much of an emotional reaction that all other circumstances surrounding his death don't matter.

People need to see the entire thing. It went south at the end for sure but the police were not being assholes up until the point where he was restrained/knee maneuver after he had popped out of the car.

Tell that to the families of the thousands of victims of lynchings they are responsible for. How many people have BLM murdered?
    This makes no sense. The KKK was a dem hate group 100 years ago. They killed lots of people 100 years ago. Ever since senator Byrd died, I think the KKK died with him.

Why aren’t they labeled a terrorist group? Because too many dem politicians are tied to the group and they could be forced to step down. Trump tried to do it, but he didn’t have any support from the dems

Same reason the KKK isn't, I guess.
    The KKK has been considered a terrorist organization by federal authorities since 1870.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Tell that to the families of the thousands of victims of lynchings they are responsible for. How many people have BLM murdered?
    You can't really compare BLM to the KKK. The KKK are more along the lines of the extreme wings of ANTIFA or street gangs.

The one thing I will say, many BLM supporters (particularly the "leaders" and more militant supporters) are in favour of Marxism. Marxism lead to 100s of millions of deaths thanks to famines, tyranny, and mass state murderings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The KKK has been considered a terrorist organization by federal authorities since 1870.
    I didn't know that.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh