Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post

Hey man I was raised to never make fun of people, especially over things they can't control, but damn. Her genes got an uphill battle, that's for sure.
    Yeah that was kind of mean. They just are not a beautiful group of people in general.

Diana's genes did some of the lifting but I swear the latent royal genes have kicked in on William and Harry. It's like the potion wore off, lol.

Blog Entries

Anyone paying attention to the trial?

So far, it's looking like the video and the evidence is showing we watched a man die on video of a drug overdose.

Still sad as shit to watch, but homicide is looking less and less likely.

I think he'll be found guilty of something, these jurors are afraid for their life.

The animals will destroy things if they don’t get their way. Seattle / Portland is just waiting for an excuse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Yeah that was kind of mean. They just are not a beautiful group of people in general.

Diana's genes did some of the lifting but I swear the latent royal genes have kicked in on William and Harry. It's like the potion wore off, lol.
    This is hilarious, LOL.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

There seems to be discrepancies about the coroner's report as to the exact cause of death. I'm hearing several versions and this is obviously the most critical factor in the trial.

I'm betting that the Fentanyl/Opiod "speedball" will prove to be the cause of death, but Chauvin & the other officers will be held liable in some way for not recognizing this and acting accordingly.

Either way, this is gonna get ugly.

Blog Entries

I don't know who is watching the trial or not, but if you're paying attention to the news to be informed on how this trial is going, it is NOT even close to how their portraying it.

The prosecutions entire case is basically "see this video from this angle, it looks bad doesn't it". They haven't established how Floyd died, have changed their story from the knee was on his neck to it was on the "neck area" and haven't given Floyd's drug dealer immunity to testify, my guess is so they can charge him with 3rd degree murder for selling him the drugs that killed him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't know who is watching the trial or not, but if you're paying attention to the news to be informed on how this trial is going, it is NOT even close to how their portraying it.

The prosecutions entire case is basically "see this video from this angle, it looks bad doesn't it". They haven't established how Floyd died, have changed their story from the knee was on his neck to it was on the "neck area" and haven't given Floyd's drug dealer immunity to testify, my guess is so they can charge him with 3rd degree murder for selling him the drugs that killed him.
    I’ve only watched a few clips of the defense lawyers questioning witnesses and seems like they’re doing a pretty good job.

I doubt Chauvin is ever a cop again and he will have to relocate most likely. However, I could see him walking. I could also see him suing the city and the MPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’ve only watched a few clips of the defense lawyers questioning witnesses and seems like they’re doing a pretty good job.

I doubt Chauvin is ever a cop again and he will have to relocate most likely. However, I could see him walking. I could also see him suing the city and the MPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For $27,000,000?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For $27,000,000?
    If I was a taxpayer in Minneapolis/Minnesota (and I have some friends that live there), I would be pretty pissed off.

The city is going to burn again. BLM is already saying this.

Can someone try to explain how BLM is not a terrorist group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The city is going to burn again. BLM is already saying this.

Can someone try to explain how BLM is not a terrorist group.
    Same reason the KKK isn't, I guess.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Same reason the KKK isn't, I guess.
    Anyone that knowingly and willingly destroys communities and incites violence should be considered a terrorist. The whole point of terrorism is to promote fear and paranoia with an eye towards forcing political, cultural, or social change.

In my mind there is no difference between some dude from Yemen with a bomb vest strapped up and an American with molotov cocktails and homemade pipe bombs.