Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 26272829 LastLast

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The regulars down here I see on a day to day basis. Always grousing about how screwed up the world is, always adopting the most cynical outlook on things, unable to find common ground on anything, no matter how inane the subject. Just misery personified.
    Nah, there has never been any common ground found here...

Nah... there has never been good bipartisan discussions. One that immediately pops into my head are trade schools... me how they should be pushed by guidance counselors and made free to people who need assistance and can keep their grades/scores up until completion and be ready to provide this country with a productive member of society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    To be fair, you don't seem like a bucket of sunshine either. But this is just a message board where people commenting on things of the world, so who cares?
    Fair enough. And I would counter you only see a small snippet of my personality. Believe it or not, I'm an eternal optimist. I guess y'all could argue the same.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Fair enough. And I would counter you only see a small snippet of my personality. Believe it or not, I'm an eternal optimist. I guess y'all could argue the same.
    So we are in boiling water and cooked is optimistic now???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So we are in boiling water and cooked is optimistic now???
    Man, go have a drink with your lady or something. Lighten the fuck up.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Of this is a gov document, there should be a lawsuit.

But sadly, I won’t be surprised to see the dem party pass a law in the next 5 years, allowing blacks to harm or steal from whites.
    I would find that pretty surprising, if you mean directly as opposed to reparations or something.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    For the record, it is required by law to discriminate against straight, cis- gendered white males under the age of 40 when it comes to employment. For those keeping score at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've never had a problem fwiw

Annnnnd that's why I don't take any of you seriously.
    </3

No, I'm an eternal pessimist. Comes from studying history and watching our stupid asses do it again and again.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

The regulars down here I see on a day to day basis. Always grousing about how screwed up the world is, always adopting the most cynical outlook on things, unable to find common ground on anything, no matter how inane the subject. Just misery personified.
    Agree 100%

Blog Entries

It is really hard to have a positive outlook today Terp. Everything is just so divided along lines that, realistically, shouldn't be a division at all. The media and politicians and corporate America have purposely moved us away from each other on such a fundamental level...it's really quite discouraging to see that level of hate and division purposely injected in practically every area of our daily lives.

Education
    Work
    Entertainment
    News
    Consumer Goods
    Healthcare

I mean...everywhere you turn. There "it" is. Just staring at you. Waiting to make you angry.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It is really hard to have a positive outlook today Terp. Everything is just so divided along lines that, realistically, shouldn't be a division at all. The media and politicians and corporate America have purposely moved us away from each other on such a fundamental level...it's really quite discouraging to see that level of hate and division purposely injected in practically every area of our daily lives.

Education
    Work
    Entertainment
    News
    Consumer Goods
    Healthcare

I mean...everywhere you turn. There "it" is. Just staring at you. Waiting to make you angry.
    The ultimate goal of the left is to create two countries.

Before you scruff that off, think about it. No one on the left will embrace ior even accept conservatives. Especially anyone that voted for trump. There is talk of licking them all up. Look at the dem leaders, they are trying to eliminate the Republican Party and conservatism with the corrupt voting process, packing courts etc. . And what do they expect will happen to conservatives? Do you really think all conservatives will just roll over and convert over to liberalism or communism? They will push back. Riot. Wars. Eventually, this country will split. Since liberals control media, entertainment, education and technology. Conservatives won’t be able to just vote in new leaders. The fraudulent election process and the stacked SCOTUS, will cancel that. The only three options are for conservatives to give in and convert to liberalism / communism. Or. Some leaders on the left need to step up and admit we can’t live this way As a one party system Or. Conservatives will fight back, civil war, eventually split this country into two

Man, go have a drink with your lady or something. Lighten the fuck up.
    Ah more evidence of that happy and optimistic nature of yours