Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    You mean like Colin Keapernick? Got it. As far as I can tell, Keapernick never lynched anyone in the middle of the night.
    😄

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It doesn't matter what they call it. The football played inside it will probably still consist of a lot of one sided beatings.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It doesn't matter what they call it. The football played inside it will probably still consist of a lot of one sided beatings.
    Preach !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    One can only hope

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sadly, I'm not surprised. As a former Terp, the students there are just as ignorant and stupid as students at most public universities these days. What a bunch of losers.

My sister works in alumni development, and I told her I'd be happy to donate to the school, if it weren't for the students. Get rid of them and it's a great school.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don Frye's Moustache; 04-13-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Sadly, I'm not surprised. As a former Terp, the students there are just as ignorant and stupid as students at most public universities these days. What a bunch of losers.

My sister works in alumni development, and I told her I'd be happy to donate to the school, if it weren't for the students. Get rid of them and it's a great school.
    Some students are cool. I do enjoy the lacrosse team being number 1 in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Some students are cool. I do enjoy the lacrosse team being number 1 in the country
    I suspect the majority of them are currently losers too. Do a poll and see where they stand on issues. I couldn't care less how good they are at the cross or soccer. That's not unique to Maryland, of course. Most college-aged folks are losers regardless of their school. Voting statistics bear that out.

I suspect the majority of them are currently losers too. Do a poll and see where they stand on issues. I couldn't care less how good they are at the cross or soccer. That's not unique to Maryland, of course. Most college-aged folks are losers regardless of their school. Voting statistics bear that out.

My son is in high school. We toured a private college in Virginia. On the main wall by admissions, they have the names of alumni that died in each war, going back to the civil war. The director of admin told us the campus is proud of those that fought in the wars and they will never hide that.

The key phrase that sold me on this college. He said “we teach students to think for themselves, instead of telling them what to think”

My son is in high school. We toured a private college in Virginia. On the main wall by admissions, they have the names of alumni that died in each war, going back to the civil war. The director of admin told us the campus is proud of those that fought in the wars and they will never hide that.

The key phrase that sold me on this college. He said “we teach students to think for themselves, instead of telling them what to think”
    Sounds awesome man. That's the kind of mentality to look for. Good dad. My kids are 10, 7, 6, 3, 1 and due in August. We've got awhile still :)

Sounds awesome man. That's the kind of mentality to look for. Good dad. My kids are 10, 7, 6, 3, 1 and due in August. We've got awhile still :)

I hope you are saving for college now. Time goes quick. I feel like mine were just in Elementry school, now one will graduate college and one from high school next spring

I hope you are saving for college now. Time goes quick. I feel like mine were just in Elementry school, now one will graduate college and one from high school next spring
    I jumped on the 529 plan at birth for all of them. Yes, it does go fast bro.

I jumped on the 529 plan at birth for all of them. Yes, it does go fast bro.

Dude you should spend the money on vacations and eating out. Biden is going to make college free! Or at least free for those who cant afford it. You keep piling away money that will work against you, they will expect YOU to pay for it