Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Mahkia Bryant/Lebron tweet where he doxxed the officer that shot her as she was winding up with that knife to possibly stab another young black woman.

I honestly don't know what we expect officers to do here.

Maybe he could have tackled her and tried to wrestle the knife out of her hand?

I mentioned this yesterday because it was a good lab specimen for the dynamics of the "Genesis of a Narrative".

The machine started up, social media, celebrities, politicians etc.. then the video came out and it was like bam.

The daily beast had already reported the complete falsehood that the "victim had dropped the knife" and had to roll that back.

I truly believe what will happen, the only logical result of this dynamic, will be less or worse policing and the net effect is communities will suffer. The mechanism might also be emboldened criminal behavior but the effect I think is more human suffering. The brunt will be bore by the communities this is supposedly in the name of i.e. poor black folks.
    Would anyone have blamed the cop for just standing there, watching the girl stab and murder the other girl, and then arrest Stabby Gabby for murder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Thats it. Keep purposefully missing the point. Great retort
    Yawn.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Do you look for reasons to be angry? Because that's what it seems like.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Can't blame people for being angry when everything keeps escalating. I'm thankful I still have plenty to be happy about. If I looked away from the news forever it would be bliss... until the news gets to my front door. Maybe it never will but again, things seem to keep escalating. I think the election was BS but I can't do anything about that besides laugh. One thing I can do and considering if I'm lucky enough to have kids is homeschooling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Can't blame people for being angry when everything keeps escalating. I'm thankful I still have plenty to be happy about. If I looked away from the news forever it would be bliss... until the news gets to my front door. Maybe it never will but again, things seem to keep escalating. I think the election was BS but I can't do anything about that besides laugh. One thing I can do and considering if I'm lucky enough to have kids is homeschooling.
    I just laugh at the hypocrisy and stupidity of American politics (and its citizens). It may be world wide but I don't pay close enough attention to tell one way or the other. Life is too short to be concerned with the doings of a bunch of narcissistic elites who aren't even aware of my existence. I control what I can, try not to worry about what I can't. Enjoy your children. They'll be adults before you know it.

Is it police brutality we need to fight against or racism? How is this even serious? Why even direct anything at white people? Is this about the criminal Floyd or just a place for black people who care so much about this scum bag and cry their fake tears to grab some attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Do you look for reasons to be angry? Because that's what it seems like.
    Are you directing this at black people? If so the answer is, yes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

LOL. No, just miserable white men who thinks the world is against them. Like yourself.

This is a very good comeback. I don't think black people are looking for things to be angry about as much as groups of people are deliberately choosing to frame, amplify and present events in order to shape their perception of reality and make them angry. It's blatant politically motivated manipulation.

We see the same thing on the other side of the aisle when people post links to right wing red meat i.e. polar bearing, white/Asian people getting randomly attacked by black individuals or gangs of black teens and beaten senseless etc.. The difference is that the left leaning media, which is 90% of the media but not 90% of society and social media, which now skews 90% left in their oligarchical leadership, are choosing what to amplify and play on a loop and it's things that manipulate and incite POC.

If our social media oligarchs and MSM played black on white crime videos on a loop and chose a narrative of an epidemic of black crime and black on white/Asian/Latin violence it's not hard to predict that blacks would be suffering the backlash of that and it would be bad.

It's unfortunate but right now our media elite and tech oligarchs are part of the amplification loop and grievance machine that makes a large black women with knives about to stab other black women somehow martyrs worthy of retribution solely because the shooter is a white person. That's fucked up.

We are living in a simulation/virtual reality that is creating a perception where violent persons in the act of committing crimes are blameless, virtuous victims. In other words. The simulation is false. In fact deliberately misleading and false. That reality is designed purely to achieve a political end.

Is it police brutality we need to fight against or racism? How is this even serious? Why even direct anything at white people? Is this about the criminal Floyd or just a place for black people who care so much about this scum bag and cry their fake tears to grab some attention?

Of this is a gov document, there should be a lawsuit.

But sadly, I won’t be surprised to see the dem party pass a law in the next 5 years, allowing blacks to harm or steal from whites.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is a very good comeback. I don't think black people are looking for things to be angry about as much as groups of people are deliberately choosing to frame, amplify and present events in order to shape their perception of reality and make them angry. It's blatant politically motivated manipulation.

We see the same thing on the other side of the aisle when people post links to right wing red meat i.e. polar bearing, white/Asian people getting randomly attacked by black individuals or gangs of black teens and beaten senseless etc.. The difference is that the left leaning media, which is 90% of the media but not 90% of society and social media, which now skews 90% left in their oligarchical leadership, are choosing what to amplify and play on a loop and it's things that manipulate and incite POC.

If our social media oligarchs and MSM played black on white crime videos on a loop and chose a narrative of an epidemic of black crime and black on white/Asian/Latin violence it's not hard to predict that blacks would be suffering the backlash of that and it would be bad.

It's unfortunate but right now our media elite and tech oligarchs are part of the amplification loop and grievance machine that makes a large black women with knives about to stab other black women somehow martyrs worthy of retribution solely because the shooter is a white person. That's fucked up.

We are living in a simulation/virtual reality that is creating a perception where violent persons in the act of committing crimes are blameless, virtuous victims. In other words. The simulation is false. In fact deliberately misleading and false. That reality is designed purely to achieve a political end.
    Ever watch "Black Mirror"? Helluva series.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Ever watch "Black Mirror"? Helluva series.
    It's trippy. Have not watched it in a while.

True story.

Before I knew who he was, Yaya Abdul Mateen was in an episode with Sam Wilson and Pom Klementieff. Let's just say as a heterosexual man that episode was edgy and uncomfortable. Pom Klementieff btw is on my top 5 list of beautiful women and in that episode was of course just so attractive which made the episode even more unnerving.

Anyway, I am a big fan of Yaya Abdul Mateen. His turn as Doctor Manhattan in the Amazon Watchmen remake/series just cemented him as a transcendent talent IMO.

Sadly, I've not seen him in anything new in a while. I hope he doesn't end up like Randall Park, another one of my favorite actors who just doesn't get enough vehicles and as a result we are deprived of their talent and all the great things they could have done.