Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: George Floyd Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    2000 was just a close election with manufactured ballot issues in an attempt to steal an election.
    Really? The 2000 election came down to one state, Florida. George W. Bush won Florida by 537 votes out of nearly 6 million votes cast in Florida. Bush’s brother, Jeb Bush, was the Governor of Florida at the time. THAT was a close election.

The 2020 election wasn’t even that close. Trump lost because a majority of the country got tired of his act, along with his poor response to COVID-19. Nothing more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Really? The 2000 election came down to one state, Florida. George W. Bush won Florida by 537 votes out of nearly 6 million votes cast in Florida. Bush’s brother, Jeb Bush, was the Governor of Florida at the time. THAT was a close election.

The 2020 election wasn’t even that close. Trump lost because a majority of the country got tired of his act, along with his poor response to COVID-19. Nothing more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.

You probably shouldn't comment on something you clearly know little about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You probably shouldn't comment on something you clearly know little about.
    LOL!

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Wow. Longer effects from 4-20.

This is a delusional post.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    Mathematically improbable is the term I would use. But then again there is the totally real possibility that Biden/anti-trump voters were fervent to historic levels especially in PA.

I think if anything people should be highly skeptical on how votes in GA suddenly stop, the R's oversight leaves and they resume counting votes.
    All on the claims of a water main break.

Is fraud possible? Sure.

Is it likely? Probably at least to some degree, deceased voters has been a running joke since Nixon.

2020? The optics are bad, not only did we go from "Russia collusion" to "The most secure election of our generation". I guess Russia forgot to show up for 2020...
    I will stick with impossible.

Trump did better in every demographic in 2020 than 2016.

Hillary won MORE COUNTIES than Biden, 487 to 477.

Somehow Trump did better everywhere in an every category yet lost because in 6 metro areas in 6 swing states Biden outperformed anybody in history. LOL! No freaking way. NONE!

Just on the fact of it we are supposed to believe that in these 6 areas, and only these 6 areas, Biden outperformed Obama by massive margins. Again, no way. NONE, ZERO! Hell, Biden couldn't outperform Obama in Biden's own household, much less in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta, Madison/Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philadelphia. And again, ONLY in these areas.

Trump did better with blacks than any Republican since 1960.
    He did MUCH better with Hispanics in 2020 than 2016 and only W's great relationship with Hispanics keeps Trump from a decades long historic performance there for a Republican.
    Trump did better with the suburban woman everywhere but, again, these 6 metro areas.
    Trump did better in other metro areas like NYC than he did in 2016.

There are more. Fact is, Trump beat Biden by a wide margin everywhere but these 6 metro areas where they mysteriously stopped counting in the middle of the night.

Yeah, sure.

And again, Biden did WAY better than Obama in these areas? You would have to be a damn idiot to think Biden could get more votes than Obama anywhere, much less these specific important areas and while doing worse than Hillary everywhere else.

Statistically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wow. Longer effects from 4-20.

This is a delusional post.
    We should just admit there are two different nations in the US right now.

Large swaths of people believe Bush tax cuts caused 2007/2008 (34% in 2015 pew research), large swaths believe quantitative easing is how we got out of 2008.

It's depressing.

Somehow Trump did better everywhere in an every category yet lost because in 6 metro areas in 6 swing states Biden outperformed anybody in history. LOL! No freaking way. NONE!

Just on the fact of it we are supposed to believe that in these 6 areas, and only these 6 areas, Biden outperformed Obama by massive margins. Again, no way. NONE, ZERO! Hell, Biden couldn't outperform Obama in Biden's own household, much less in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta, Madison/Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philadelphia. And again, ONLY in these areas.

He did MUCH better with Hispanics in 2020 than 2016 and only W's great relationship with Hispanics keeps Trump from a decades long historic performance there for a Republican.
    Trump did better with the suburban woman everywhere but, again, these 6 metro areas.

There are more. Fact is, Trump beat Biden by a wide margin everywhere but these 6 metro areas where they mysteriously stopped counting in the middle of the night.

Yeah, sure.

And again, Biden did WAY better than Obama in these areas? You would have to be a damn idiot to think Biden could get more votes than Obama anywhere, much less these specific important areas and while doing worse than Hillary everywhere else.

This is somehow amiss for a great many.

Almost like ends justify...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

And all of the "problem votes" were in Democrat run counties. And all of the recounting that got it down to 537 was done in Democrat counties. Jeb wasn't running those elections, Democrats were.

And there were no statistical anomalies like those I listed above.

Blog Entries

And all of the "problem votes" were in Democrat run counties. And all of the recounting that got it down to 537 was done in Democrat counties. Jeb wasn't running those elections, Democrats were.

And there were no statistical anomalies like those I listed above.
    It's pointless. He'll disappear for awhile and come back and repeat this nonsense again like he never read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The tax code id complicated do the politicians can have more control and influence
    Yep, and the lobbying dollars pour in whenever someone wants to change it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yeah, sure.

The sheep don't realize the wolves control the flock. Dirt nor Terps will touch that question with a 10 ft pole. I'd even go further about how blue areas keep their power. Are they cheating? Do we have "systemic cheating"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    The sheep don't realize the wolves control the flock. Dirt nor Terps will touch that question with a 10 ft pole. I'd even go further about how blue areas keep their power. Are they cheating? Do we have "systemic cheating"?
    LOL. Not even worth the synapses. Stay in your bubble.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh