OT - Site issues with WiFi

Hey all, sorry for the OT posts, but I couldn't find a better place to put this. I'm having an issue with my phone that when I try to access the site through my WiFi (both through Chrome on my phone and on Tapatalk), it basically is unable to load anything and just spins it's wheels trying to get anything to load. When I swap to data, this goes away. I don't have any issues with any other sites, so I was curious if anyone else was having this issue or knew a fix.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Re: OT - Site issues with WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by bmw600 View Post
    Hey all, sorry for the OT posts, but I couldn't find a better place to put this. I'm having an issue with my phone that when I try to access the site through my WiFi (both through Chrome on my phone and on Tapatalk), it basically is unable to load anything and just spins it's wheels trying to get anything to load. When I swap to data, this goes away. I don't have any issues with any other sites, so I was curious if anyone else was having this issue or knew a fix.

Thanks!

I don't know what changed, but this resolved itself or has been resolved for the time being (this is not the first time it's happened). Thanks to anyone who worked on a fix.

Blog Entries

Only issues I have been having with this site is the past week-10 days is with pop up adds, but that's on a desk top.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw600 View Post

Thanks!

Hey, I'm having the same issue as I posted about before again: I can't access the site through WiFi on either Tapatalk or Chrome. I have to turn off data on my phone to get anything to load at all. Any idea what could be causing this?