Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Is anyone really as ignorant as the liberal media thinks you are?

One thing is for certain. The Right is the party of Christians. 90% of white supremacists are devout Christians. Parts of their mission is anti other religious groups. This includes Catholics and Mormons. No hebrews, Muslims. Buddist. Nope. Gotta be white and love White Jesus. So to say groups like the KKK arnt “right wing” is absurd. They were founded by Dems waaay back in 1865 ...but like all things ...times change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    One thing is for certain. The Right is the party of Christians. 90% of white supremacists are devout Christians. Parts of their mission is anti other religious groups. This includes Catholics and Mormons. No hebrews, Muslims. Buddist. Nope. Gotta be white and love White Jesus. So to say groups like the KKK arnt “right wing” is absurd. They were founded by Dems waaay back in 1865 ...but like all things ...times change.

Oh look, Lax running his mouth with absolutely no proof.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Is anyone really as ignorant as the liberal media thinks you are?

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Oh look, Lax running his mouth with absolutely no proof.
    Damn Darb....you sure you’re from Alabama? You’ve never received any propaganda for the Klan or Neo-Nazi? Cause I sure as hell have. And I’m not from the South. Plenty of deep KKK and Neo-Nazi groups up here in Md. you might be surprised at who belongs...then again ....maybe not.

I mean Holy Shit ...the Klan Burns a Cross in your yard !! Not a swastika. Not a Star of David. Not a Buddha. A cross. Universally recognized symbol of Christianity.

Last edited by Laxdad24; 03-07-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Since I’m not religious I’ll ask before I post a link...is the National Catholic Reporter “Leftist Propaganda “ or is it legit? So much is “leftist propaganda “ of hate to quote one of those evil things when talking about Christianity.

Damn Darb....you sure you’re from Alabama? You’ve never received any propaganda for the Klan or Neo-Nazi? Cause I sure as hell have. And I’m not from the South. Plenty of deep KKK and Neo-Nazi groups up here in Md. you might be surprised at who belongs...then again ....maybe not.

I mean Holy Shit ...the Klan Burns a Cross in your yard !! Not a swastika. Not a Star of David. Not a Buddha. A cross. Universally recognized symbol of Christianity.

You've been to Alabama so you're an expert on Christianity and white supremacists? When I call you ignorant, that's the exact type of comment I'm basing it on.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Since I’m not religious I’ll ask before I post a link...is the National Catholic Reporter “Leftist Propaganda “ or is it legit? So much is “leftist propaganda “ of hate to quote one of those evil things when talking about Christianity.

Are you kidding? The National Catholic Reporter is a far left rag that has been ordered by the Church at least twice to remove the phrase Catholic from its name.

Since, unlike you I do research, here's a list for publications and their biases.
    https://subjectguides.grcc.edu/news/bias
    ProFootballMock

You've been to Alabama so you're an expert on Christianity and white supremacists? When I call you ignorant, that's the exact type of comment I'm basing it on.

I didn’t say nor mean I know a damn thing about Alabama. Although historically it was forced to desegregate. That may be a inclination of how folks roll there. I said up here we have a large white supremacist population. Up here as in MD. But like most here ...don’t actually read what is posted ....infer what works for you since you don’t agree with what’s posted.

I didn’t say nor mean I know a damn thing about Alabama. Although historically it was forced to desegregate. That may be a inclination of how folks roll there. I said up here we have a large white supremacist population. Up here as in MD. But like most here ...don’t actually read what is posted ....infer what works for you since you don’t agree with what’s posted.

You said white supremacists are 90% Christian. Then you brought up me being from Alabama because apparently we're just rife with KKK members down here.

But you know what, you're partially right. Where I went to high school did have a problem with the KKK. Their newsletter got passed around through the student body. Wanna know how many of the people who actually believed that bullshit were Christians? None. Not a one of them. You can't be a Christian and a racist. The two are mutually exclusive.
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    The Republic was founded after defeating a monarchy.... taxation without representation. The GOP use to believe in the constitution but now the party appears to want to destroy the very constitution it has previously wanted to protect.
    The electoral college system, gives greater voting power to rural voters, who prefer smaller government than city voters. Without limits on political donations, corporates and the wealthy have been able to manipulate the elected officials into moving away from those ideals. The sheer waste and inefficiency in government is abhorrent. Without that waste, we wouldn’t have a deficit....
    I argue that small government is better than no government. Which is different from the current GOP policy. There is a lot of waste in the current system, I would focus on fixing that, rather than burning everything down. That position I guess makes me no longer a GOP supporter and thus a lefty.... which I find really fucking funny.
    This is delusional

You said white supremacists are 90% Christian. Then you brought up me being from Alabama because apparently we're just rife with KKK members down here.

But you know what, you're partially right. Where I went to high school did have a problem with the KKK. Their newsletter got passed around through the student body. Wanna know how many of the people who actually believed that bullshit were Christians? None. Not a one of them. You can't be a Christian and a racist. The two are mutually exclusive.
    How do you figure that? Do Christians accept LGBTQ? Same Sex Marriage? Gays adopting?

I’d also offer up pubic figure : David Duke. Not only is he Christian ...he’s “born again” ! And he’s still anti-Semitic! Still for White separation, and racial segregation. Hmmm...sounds wholesome to me.

Here’s an article from NPR. Centrist according your your reading list Professor.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/88311...s-christianity

Also ...keep in mind I didn’t say ALL Christians were racist. I agree 100% with you that it seems counter their core.

That doesn’t change the racist groups from being Christian. Prob arnt endorsed by any church but they are there my good Sir.

Blog Entries

Also ...keep in mind I didn’t say ALL Christians were racist. I agree 100% with you that it seems counter their core.

That doesn’t change the racist groups from being Christian. Prob arnt endorsed by any church but they are there my good Sir.

Lax... you know I like you.... so I don't say this out of dislike.

You're really not putting a lot of thought into this are you?

Just like a lot of politicians would say "I'm a Republican" doesn't mean they are when they vote for every big government program...

Many many many people say they're Christian and hold views contrary to Christianity.