Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Solution To Dropped Passes

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He’s a close second behind Corey Davis in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have Marvin Jones ahead of Ju Ju Shuster?

For the best fits I think its Davis and Shuster.

Jones is good no denying he is upgrade over anything we have but his age just tends to appear like another short term rental soluction like we have seen with every other WR that has been signed here in recent years. 31 isnt old but what are we going to get, 1-2 years?

For once it be nice to see a Free agent entering his prime at 24-27 years of age coming here for 4-5 years instead of what we have been getting with (Crabtree, Brown, Snead, Bryant, Maclin, Roberts, etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

Jones is good no denying he is upgrade over anything we have but his age just tends to appear like another short term rental soluction like we have seen with every other WR that has been signed here in recent years. 31 isnt old but what are we going to get, 1-2 years?

For once it be nice to see a Free agent entering his prime at 24-27 years of age coming here for 4-5 years instead of what we have been getting with (Crabtree, Brown, Snead, Bryant, Maclin, Roberts, etc...)
    Agree and draft a WR that can make an immediate impact

JJSS gets his damage done from the slot. I don’t think we need that as much as someone that can beat press coverage and make contested catches outside the numbers. We will never see Where the causation/correlation lies outside the numbers unless we have a guy built for it.

Robinson truly is the best match, but he’s out of reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

To try to answer the thread heading :

Well it does say "All Purpose" ... Bc

I would probably not lump snead the same as the others since we signed him as an rfa. Wasn't over the hill... Just was also not a boundary guy.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

ya'll dissing Snead? Hell I wouldn't mind it if they bring him back

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

7. Re: The Solution To Dropped Passes

Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Only caught 76 passes in 2020...

76 receptions 978 yards 9 touchdowns

A lot of these fans don't want to see the Ravens improve. They fit the same negative narratives that the media spew out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I would because then they would think thats all they have to do at the position. We have to get better at the position
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Snead was balling out in a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

I definitely wouldnt say he balled out, he had 1 game with 106 yards, 2 games with 64. After that he never broke 40 yards
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I would probably not lump snead the same as the others since we signed him as an rfa. Wasn't over the hill... Just was also not a boundary guy.

I am not dissing Snead but Snead made an impact here only 1 year really in 2019. He was not good last season and he is most likely gone.

My problem is the constant and repeated Front Offfice same dull approach to fixing the 25 year problem at the WR position. Sign some 30+ year old, cheap, lower production type player i.e (Snead, Crabtree, etc...) who are here for 1-2 years and gone and its back to the same WR search and talk again.

Change history Decosta. Pay up, or throw the draft resources at fixing the problem. Stop with the same ridiculous approach.

Look at the money paid to soley Matt Judson last season. His salary was almost double what was spent on the entire WR group. That is poor thinking in 2021.
    Its not 1999 anymore. The NFL is a passing league today and this WR problem has existed for the teams entire existence.

FIX IT! Either pay up, and draft the talent instead of watching them go to other teams

Snead at 33 catches for 432 yards the entire 2020 season. That might be (Balling out by Ravens fans standards) as we are all used to very little from the WR position but that is pretty damn poor from NFL standards for even a Slot WR.

Snead can Tweet all he wants about lack of chances, he was not getting open much in 2020 and that has nothing to do with lack of opportunities.