2021 Ravens Draft Events

I just checked the website and didn't see any.

Up until 2019, I know the Ravens did a draft party at HighTopps in Timonium for the NFL draft 1st round and had an event in the Inner Harbor on the Saturday of the draft.

Do we have idea whether or not those events will happen this year, whether or not there's an alternative event, or even if they will continue moving forward?

Blog Entries

Re: 2021 Ravens Draft Events

I highly doubt there will be any team sanctioned events for the draft this year. Prolly will start back up next year.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I'm not super hopeful, but, I do know that restaurants are open and I'm not really sure. Fauci seems to be pretty hopeful for a lot of people being vaccinated by end of May so I'm not sure where that leaves us draft time.

Blog Entries

I think some restaurants/bars might have like draft specials or something but the team having an event in the Inner Harbor like a couple years ago I don't think so. Maybe I'm wrong. I believe the stadium is currently a mass vax site so couldn't do it there either.

I don't have any official information though so this is all just my opinion.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52