Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Was talking to my dad and he said they finally stopped losing today

5401Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

yea had a mid day reversal to finish in the green. hopefully bottom is soon

Re: Free talk Friday - 03.05.21

That's why getting an oly set for home is clutch

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I remember once I didn’t have clips on. I tried for that extra rep and it was coming up but one side of the weights fell off the bar. I had to throw it on the floor and luckily didn’t get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Doing better today than I was. Don’t mess with the rona if you can help it this has been no joke
    Yeah I've barely gone anywhere in the last year. Lucky to be able to work from home and order groceries and other good food from restaurants nearby when we don't feel like cooking. Excited to do more outside again soon though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yeah I've barely gone anywhere in the last year. Lucky to be able to work from home and order groceries and other good food from restaurants nearby when we don't feel like cooking. Excited to do more outside again soon though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I went back and looked at credit card history. March 18, 2020 was the last time we ate out and the only thing I can get delivered is pizza.

I am going to do an outside cafe this week even if I have to go alone. It's time

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I remember once I didn’t have clips on. I tried for that extra rep and it was coming up but one side of the weights fell off the bar. I had to throw it on the floor and luckily didn’t get hurt.
    I had that happen at the gym once where I didn't use clips and came up uneven. No one got hit by anything so it was just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I went back and looked at credit card history. March 18, 2020 was the last time we ate out and the only thing I can get delivered is pizza.

I am going to do an outside cafe this week even if I have to go alone. It's time
    How is it down there? We finally decided it's time to go down and visit my parents this month.

Blog Entries

How is it down there? We finally decided it's time to go down and visit my parents this month.

In grocery stores, home depot, etc. folks are wearing masks for the most part. Always a few holdouts but very few.

Restaurants are another thing - no restrictions whatsoever and it's been that way. And with spring break the next 3 weeks it will be packed.

I just want to sit outside and have grouper tacos, is that too much?

I am not complaining, I feel blessed that I still have my job, health, etc. Guys like Gota have had to go to the office for months and try and social distance this thing. Other workers like grocery or front line have been out there for months. I haven't put on a pair of pants in a year and not really looking forward to doing so any time soon...

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I had that happen at the gym once where I didn't use clips and came up uneven. No one got hit by anything so it was just embarrassing.

These guys I used to lift with told me this story: At Gold's Gym, a couple of guys found out the hard way that you can only put so many 45's on one side of the bar. They had them stacked on each side and weren't paying attention to taking them off. One guy was removing them, while the other guy got distracted and was talking to someone. Guess which one lost a mouth full of teeth?

Heard it was pretty gory.

Blog Entries

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...231554744.html