Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The house that Flacco built.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Dana looks great.
    Whenever I see Joe stand next to his wife, I'm convinced he's eight feet tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I wouldn't say dragged. There was definitely an all around team effort of guys that saved their best for the postseason.
    Fair. "Led" would be a better word.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Do you frequent bars on Sundays. At least here in PA
    That's a no for me, dawg.

I love Joe so much. The author of countless irreplaceable sports memories for me. I know a lot of people weren’t huge fans, but Flacco is a legend to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post
    Whenever I see Joe stand next to his wife, I'm convinced he's eight feet tall.
    Watched the video after seeing this post and you're right!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I love Joe so much. The author of countless irreplaceable sports memories for me. I know a lot of people weren’t huge fans, but Flacco is a legend to me.
    Yup. Too many amazing Flacco moments for me not to love the guy. He's a Baltimore legend.

As we get further from the later Flacco years, which were definitely frustrating, I think his stature in Baltimore sports history will only grow.

11TDs 0 Ints, The Mile High Miracle, SB MVP
    Tons of road playoff wins, including beating Brady twice

He has a unique playoff legacy that will outlive most of the negativity.

Blog Entries

I luv Flacco too. Not only for what he did on the field, but he seems to be a really nice guy.
    Kind of how I feel about John Harbaugh too.
    Anyway, many were frustrated after the Super Bowl win. We all saw a very bright future ahead, with Flacco's contract being renewed, and had visions of more championships to come. When it came crashing down, Joe was the scapegoat. His last few years in Baltimore seemed brutal and that tainted a lot of the good vibes Ravens fans had about him. It's a shame because he's a good guy, but you've also got to produce to capture the hearts of fans... Bc

I was always a fan of Joe and love his cool demeanor. It seems that over time opposing defenses/coaches had written a thorough book to counter his strengths and exploit his weaknesses. His cap hit left the team few players short of Super Bowl contenders but here and there after 2012 he kept it interesting. He wrote a great chapter in Ravens history. Nothing but respect. I understand and support why the Ravens moved to Lamar to start a new chapter. Another great talent and class act. Love the guy, the potential is off the charts but there is some risk. I will enjoy this ride, and remain quite content in how they have handled their QBs. Looking around at the clusterfucks with other teams makes me really appreciate our F.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Yup. Too many amazing Flacco moments for me not to love the guy. He's a Baltimore legend.

As we get further from the later Flacco years, which were definitely frustrating, I think his stature in Baltimore sports history will only grow.

11TDs 0 Ints, The Mile High Miracle, SB MVP
    Tons of road playoff wins, including beating Brady twice

He has a unique playoff legacy that will outlive most of the negativity.
    I never understood the Negative Nellies. Joe was the best long passer in Baltimore football history - at least on a par with Bert Jones. Way too much focus on his latter years, after the Ravens passing attack was eviscerated by the dumfuck front office move of shitting on Boldin.

Joe should join out Ring of Honor in his first season of eligibility.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Dana looks great.
    I'm reminded of the Eddie Murphy as a gay Mr. T quote.

She "looks mighty cute in them jeans".

Ha ha. I'm going to have to watch that now if it hasn't been cancelled off the internet.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm reminded of the Eddie Murphy as a gay Mr. T quote.

She "looks mighty cute in them jeans".

Ha ha. I'm going to have to watch that now if it hasn't been cancelled off the internet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReqwkUd12w

Funniest stand up comedy routine ever. I could probably recite it word for word. The cookout, Aunt Bunny falling down the steps and the Chinese waiter parts are classic.

This