Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Who will be the first

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Of course. I notice the op is now only interested in gamertagging.
    To be fair he did comment probably same time as you and that post was after gamertagging.

Blog Entries

Who will be the first

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    https://forward.com/fast-forward/465...mpression=true

Design Foundry is the supposed nazi company who designed it. A tweet I read with this link said the owner (Annie) is "very liberal" who was excited for a Biden victory. Also mentioned that they oversaw the Biden Cancer Summit in 2018. This was obviously a mistake.
    This is the problem with getting all worked up over symbols. Throughout history, different cultures have used symbols for a lot of things...some bad, some good. Everyone attributes the swastika for Nazi Germany, but the symbol itself has origins much further back in India.

It’s a symbol. It has many meanings to different people.

Just look at the fury over Trump’s use of the “ok” hand gesture. For decades that hand gesture was meant to symbolize “ok” or “precise” or “perfect”. Then, people tried to interpret it as a symbol for White Power.

It’s ridiculous. But, it fuels the outrage culture, increases clicks, and is designed to appeal to intellectually challenged people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    To be fair he did comment probably same time as you and that post was after gamertagging.
    Yeah I guess I missed it but bandc is always trying to tie Trump and republicans to a racist denomination that democrats created. Now if we wanted to talk about Biden and all his racist views great. Kamala completely exposed his views during democratic debates then showed her true colors by joining him. I remember she was asked why she joined him during an interview I believe on Colbert and she was slapping her knee and said "It was a debaaaaate" while in her donkey heehaw laugh.

Blog Entries

The stage was shaped in the "Odal" or "Othala" symbol. The entymology of the symbol itself dates back thousands of years to ancient Nordic runes and mythology. It just so happens - much like the Swastika - that the Nazi party adopted it...and really...they didn't "adopt" it because of the ancient Nordic meaning of the Othala symbol, but because it can be shaped as "S" and a backwards "S".....the SS....

But, don't let historical context, logic, and knowledge interfere with a good ol' outrage session by people that have nothing else to do but to sit on Twitter and drool over all of the hate mongering and political idolatry.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The stage was shaped in the "Odal" or "Othala" symbol. The entymology of the symbol itself dates back thousands of years to ancient Nordic runes and mythology. It just so happens - much like the Swastika - that the Nazi party adopted it...and really...they didn't "adopt" it because of the ancient Nordic meaning of the Othala symbol, but because it can be shaped as "S" and a backwards "S".....the SS....

But, don't let historical context, logic, and knowledge interfere with a good ol' outrage session by people that have nothing else to do but to sit on Twitter and drool over all of the hate mongering and political idolatry.
    Yes, you are spot on correct.

When I moved to Cincinnati, I immediately learned about its rich German heritage. In many of the really old school buildings, there were still floor tile designs with that same symbol that some thought were swastikas. Most of these schools have been rebuilt by now.

Wonder what the op thinks of banning Dr. Seuss???????????

Some people have nothing to do and all day to do it.

6. Re: Who will be the first

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

When I moved to Cincinnati, I immediately learned about its rich German heritage. In many of the really old school buildings, there were still floor tile designs with that same symbol that some thought were swastikas. Most of these schools have been rebuilt by now.

"I've got nothing to do and all day to do it
    Well I'd go out cruising, but I've no place
    To go and all night to get there
    Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal
    Is it any wonder I'm not in jail
    Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands
    It's ticking away with my sanity
    I've got too much time on my hands
    It's hard to believe such a calamity
    I've got too much time on my hands"

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Of course. I notice the op is now only interested in gamertagging.
    Noticed that as well, guess the narrative shifts once the "omg look have racist" moment is over and proven wrong.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cpac...-symbol-2021-3

Annie, the CEO is an outspoken leftist, as if this really matters.

The main point here is once again people are crying wolf.

We're inventing things to get mad at because society has it so well.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    Noticed that as well, guess the narrative shifts once the "omg look have racist" moment is over and proven wrong.

The type of people that believe this and qanon should have their right to vote revoked.

Lolol what the hell are y'all talking about?? I responded to one person who asked if I had a girl and a hobby. Y'all have your panties in such a bunch that a brother can't even make a light hearted response to ONE MF comment without it being scrutinized. Like damnnnn, y'all are so uptight in here.

Second of all, pointing out that the stage looks EXACTLY like a racist symbol is not conjecture, innuendo, or guess play. It is a fact. Do I know the heart of the people that run the Republican party? Naw..... do I believe it was coincidence....hell naw!! Lol these the same people that admitted that they only chose Michael Steele cuz he was black to get some brownie points!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lolol what the hell are y'all talking about?? I responded to one person who asked if I had a girl and a hobby. Y'all have your panties in such a bunch that a brother can't even make a light hearted response to ONE MF comment without it being scrutinized. Like damnnnn, y'all are so uptight in here.

Second of all, pointing out that the stage looks EXACTLY like a racist symbol is not conjecture, innuendo, or guess play. It is a fact. Do I know the heart of the people that run the Republican party? Naw..... do I believe it was coincidence....hell naw!! Lol these the same people that admitted that they only chose Michael Steele cuz he was black to get some brownie points!!!!

This is a man who doesn't read and sticks to his original position.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

Nobody banned Dr. Suess tho. Nobody asked for Dr. Suess to be banned. The publishing company themselves felt within their own conviction to stop publishing 6 racist books. I say good for them!

Lmaooo y'all are so eager to keep racist BS alive and its so wild how you keep telling on yourself. If I realized in my ignorance that I wrote harmful stuff years ago on social media, I would delete it. Simple as that. Keep telling on yourself tho bud.

Last edited by bandc; 03-04-2021 at 10:43 AM.

This is a man who doesn't read and sticks to his original position.
    Lol and that's exactly why no matter how trash the current Democratic party is, black folk will never en masse rock with Republicans.

Y'all are like a spouse who continually does some messed up stuff, and instead of even TRYING to apologize and learn what the spouse needs, it's just constant deflection and retort by saying "you interpreted that wrong" and "that isn't what it looked like." If damn near 90% of one particular race sees you as racist, then maybe you have some issues to acknowledge lol.