Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Idol Worship

Blog Entries

Idol Worship

7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ue-mexico-cpac
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Re: Idol Worship

Are you insinuating Trump supporters are replacing God with Trump? Also that news article clearly shows bias.

As for Mexico Trump has praised Lopez Obrador multiple times and has called him a friend. He has never said nothing racist. Saying saying criminals and rapists are coming across the border is not racist. He has never used the word Mexican,all or most. So what if the statue originated from Mexico. They are our friends and we have the USMCA. If it was built in China, Russia or Iran then you'd have something. This is a big dud.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of this:
    Sounds a lot like those dudes that stand in front of the mirror at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

5. Re: Idol Worship

Who would do such a thing......and why?

Blog Entries

Not even close.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Are you insinuating Trump supporters are replacing God with Trump? Also that news article clearly shows bias.

As for Mexico Trump has praised Lopez Obrador multiple times and has called him a friend. He has never said nothing racist. Saying saying criminals and rapists are coming across the border is not racist. He has never used the word Mexican,all or most. So what if the statue originated from Mexico. They are our friends and we have the USMCA. If it was built in China, Russia or Iran then you'd have something. This is a big dud.
    Not insinuating anything. Asking what YOU thought.

And where is the talk about Trump being racist coming from? I never said that. Maybe the article does. Full disclosure - I didn't read the entire thing. Just wanted to post a link. If you don't like the source, find something from a source you like. I'm sure there are plenty of articles out there about this event.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Who would do such a thing......and why?
    Me, because at 56, I'm damn proud of where I am. I can run a mile in under 6 minutes, squat more than twice my weight for reps, dead lift over 400 with relative ease, bench over 250 (at 160 pounds). Want to join me?

Now to quote the inimitable Snoop, back to the lecture at hand..............

Slow clap.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

As for the golden Trump statue, what's the big deal? I make my wife wear a Darb mask every time we have sex.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

11. Re: Idol Worship

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Me, because at 56, I'm damn proud of where I am. I can run a mile in under 6 minutes, squat more than twice my weight for reps, dead lift over 400 with relative ease, bench over 250 (at 160 pounds). Want to join me?

Now to quote the inimitable Snoop, back to the lecture at hand..............
    Well....if that's how you gauge yourself, have at it. Your body, your life. For me, I'm into hiking mountain trails 21 miles at a shot w/my dogs. Love to see you try to keep up. Oh and I have a few years on you.

12. Re: Idol Worship

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    As for the golden Trump statue, what's the big deal? I make my wife wear a Darb mask every time we have sex.
    Kinky, man.