Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Ravens free agents. Predictions

I certainly anticipate this is what we will most likely see. I wouldn't be mad with it either. The only thing I would say about Yannick is coming in mid season did not work to his advantage in picking up the intricate details of the defense, so I think that's what played into his limited snaps, and they might want to give him another shot, but the money is just not there IMO.

I don't think they'll bring Ellis back. I think they will look to the draft for an eventual successor to Williams in the mid rounds.

Re: Ravens free agents. Predictions

Honestly out of all of these guys, Wolfe would be my priority re-sign. He didn't get a lot of sacks but I feel like his loss would be felt so much. Did so many of those unheralded things that made everyone else around him better. Carried the DL on his back when Campbell and Williams were out.

Bowser would be my #2 if we aren't retaining Judon or Ngakoue as we all expect. Not a pure pass rusher but so good in coverage and a big chess piece.

Other than that, keep the RFAs, add McPhee and/or Ward and I'm good with that for our own guys. Some take it or leave its (like Levine and Ellis) but I think those guys set us up well heading into FA and the draft.

I agree with the list pretty much what I feel will happen but Yannick should be given 1 more season.

We already know what Judon has to offer. Seen plenty of it.

But they gave up too many resources to watch him walk after just few games. This is a guy entering the prime of his career and has been great on worse teams.

He should be able to thrive here with Wink scheme.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Gotta say that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Wolfe and McPhee on the downside of their careers. Ward, Levine Board low ceiling very limited. Edward's coming back is good but he's a RFA. Bowser is solid that's about it.
    Teams like the Ravens need veteran depth. You can't have a draftee or UDFA, who've never stepped onto a Pro Football field, fill your roster. There needs to be a mix. The players you mentioned have shown talent and are not going to break-the-bank... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 02-25-2021 at 04:52 PM.