Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: 1.5 Trillion Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree that we probably don’t need more military funding, but it is certainly something we cannot just let go.

I’ve been an advocate for reallocation of military funding towards more cyber and technology disciplines rather than infantry, etc.

We probably won’t win many wars against China or Russia because of our infantry, etc. A well place cyber attack that disrupts power or communications? Those are game changers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At the end of the day it will come down to boots on the ground

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    What im saying is if you want free college join the military it's basically free for us. You earn that free college if you saw what he said. You didn't read you just sniped and that's sad

Settle down sally. Why so defensive??? Culvex said free college was a bad idea. You quoted that and said you agree. I was just adding to bottom comments that free college will just cause price college to rise.

What part of my comments were upsetting to you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    It would be nice if they bring vocational high school back so you can earn your journeymens license as your getting your diploma. If you're an average student this is the way to go imo. Anytype of HVAC or welding or even hairstyling.
    I volunteered at a HS (Crosslands in PG County). They seem to have a good formula that mirrors this. They certify HVAC, plumbers, electricians, barbers, mechanics, etc by graduation. The students built a house and sold it, with the proceeds going back to the school.

Blog Entries

At the end of the day it will come down to boots on the ground

Debatable.

Warfare has changed a lot in the past 200 years. Used to be everyone would line up opposite of each other on a big field and take turns volleying cannon balls and rifle shots at each other. Then in the revolutionary war in the US, we started employing guerilla tactics and that shifted the entire warfare paradigm.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Settle down sally. Why so defensive??? Culvex said free college was a bad idea. You quoted that and said you agree. I was just adding to bottom comments that free college will just cause price college to rise.

What part of my comments were upsetting to you?
    Nothing upset me at all Jill you should have added his comment not mine

Last edited by iceman43; 02-28-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Debatable.

Warfare has changed a lot in the past 200 years. Used to be everyone would line up opposite of each other on a big field and take turns volleying cannon balls and rifle shots at each other. Then in the revolutionary war in the US, we started employing guerilla tactics and that shifted the entire warfare paradigm.

But with guerilla warfare there are still boots on ground

Last edited by iceman43; 02-28-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Shit just take a look at the covid bill and 10% of it actually goes to covid relief itself. The foreign relief for the central american triangle and yet migrants continously come up here anyway. Millions going to Pakistan for gender studies. Yes gender studies in a covid relief bill and then billions going to blue states for however they'd like to spend it and money for the arts and endowment centers. And there's more. Now should they even bother with a budget bill cuz this sure seems like one And this is bipartison. Schumer,Pelosi,McConnell. Swamp creatures every one of them. And yes Trump signing every damn budget and covid bill wasn't any damn help.

For the life of me I will never understand the call for more govt intervention. bandc do you understand the 18 enumerative powers and the 10th amendment.
    If the Government itself isn't adhering to the guidelines they are supposed to govern buy, how are brainwashed leftists and people who don't study what's going on closely to understand it.

Nothing upset me at all Jill you should have added his comment not mine

Jill??

Blog Entries

But with guerilla warfare there are still boots on ground

You missed the point.

Warfare changed and has continued to change. It changed again during the Civil War when submarines and iron maritime vessels were created along with rotary machine guns.

Warfare changed when airplane technology was developed.

Warfare changed when ICBM technology was built.

Warfare changed when satellite technology was launched by Russia and the USA.

Warfare changed when drone technology and remotely controlled bombers were invented and deployed.

Warfare is changing right now as economies and countries become more dependent on interconnected systems and automation.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You missed the point.

Warfare changed and has continued to change. It changed again during the Civil War when submarines and iron maritime vessels were created along with rotary machine guns.

Warfare changed when airplane technology was developed.

Warfare changed when ICBM technology was built.

Warfare changed when satellite technology was launched by Russia and the USA.

Warfare changed when drone technology and remotely controlled bombers were invented and deployed.

Warfare is changing right now as economies and countries become more dependent on interconnected systems and automation.

I get it war changes I never missed the point what im saying is no matter what there will always be boots on ground that will never change. To always have the finishing coup de grace you will always need boots on ground

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Jill??
    He called me Sally so I decided to call him Jill lol

He called me Sally so I decided to call him Jill lol

and don't call me Shirley