Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Raiders release Tyrell Williams

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    If throwing to the X receiver is based on anything other then the X receiver being open....'you got problems'
    #OdellBeckhamJr

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at him. I'd rather get Rashard Higgins if we're going after cheaper guys.
    In 2018 and 2020 he caught over 70% of his passes for 10.8 yards per target or better.

In 2019 he only had 11 targets in 10 games played because Freddie Kitchens was being stupid. #forcetheballtoOBJ

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    BLAAH
    What does BLAAH in all caps mean?

At first I thought maybe it was an unexcited "Meh," type of statement but it's in caps. Are you shouting it? Or is it a toddler pretending to be a monster maybe? But then, what's the connection to Tyrell Williams? Are you trying to scare him away? Or scare us? I'm confused.

I like two things about him. One he has good size to go up and get the ball unlike some of the other receivers they have and two he wouldn't hurt the team in terms of 2022 compensatory picks.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    I like two things about him. One he has good size to go up and get the ball unlike some of the other receivers they have and two he wouldn't hurt the team in terms of 2022 compensatory picks.
    And three, he's been over 10 yds-per-target each of his past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    What does BLAAH in all caps mean?

At first I thought maybe it was an unexcited "Meh," type of statement but it's in caps. Are you shouting it? Or is it a toddler pretending to be a monster maybe? But then, what's the connection to Tyrell Williams? Are you trying to scare him away? Or scare us? I'm confused.
    Be confused my msg board friend be very confused...

Meh.

I'd like to see the Ravens sign him on a 1 year, prove-it kind of deal, like they did John Brown a couple years ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I hear you.

But I think you'll agree that we do "got problems". Sometimes you need something to force you out of your comfort zone, to help establish new & better habits. If a FA WR will help with that, I'm all for it. Regardless of whether that should be the case or not.
    No doubt there are problems in the passing game. To me, the problems are growing spurts of a QB and a staff trying to do thee most difficult job in the NFL and that's develop a QB and build a passing game. Heck, there are growing pains even when the entire passing game is already built and you're just adding the QB. There is a reason why even established passing game sit their developmental franchise QBs. For me the fix should always be to do it right and not try to short-cuts.

But, I do hear what you are saying and who knows it might even work but to me that mentality is too much finger crossing and not enough accountability.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It would be hard for a wide receiver to get injured in this type of offense. Sign the beast.
    This will be his 3rd team not 4th.

Looks like Williams is going to the Lions on a 1 yr/6.2M deal. Let's see how he does. I wouldn't have minded him on the Ravens at that price.

https://sports.yahoo.com/detroit-lio...2.html?src=rss

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Looks like Williams is going to the Lions on a 1 yr/6.2M deal. Let's see how he does. I wouldn't have minded him on the Ravens at that price.

https://sports.yahoo.com/detroit-lio...2.html?src=rss
    The way it's worded "up to $6.2M" would make you think the.base is quite a bit less and it's loaded with incentives.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk