Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Raiders release Tyrell Williams

This is one of the guys who the Ravens should seriously look into. He wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive as Allen Robinson or Kenny Golladay, or even Corey Davis. He's 6'4", fast and has good hands. I think he would be a good fit in this offense and would open things up for Hollywood and Duvernay. Injuries are a concern. He missed all of 2020, but this dude can ball when given opportunities.
    90% of the game is half mental

Re: Raiders release Tyrell Williams

For the right price (very cheap) I'd definitely sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    For the right price (very cheap) I'd definitely sign him.
    He is a prime candidate for a 1 year prove it deal.
    $7m max, $4.5m guaranteed? Probably something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    This is one of the guys who the Ravens should seriously look into. He wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive as Allen Robinson or Kenny Golladay, or even Corey Davis. He's 6'4", fast and has good hands. I think he would be a good fit in this offense and would open things up for Hollywood and Duvernay. Injuries are a concern. He missed all of 2020, but this dude can ball when given opportunities.
    He is 29, often injured lately and now heading to a 4th team in 5 years.

We have seen these signings time and time again.

Go for the right guy and pay the money .vs the same repeated history.

there is really no need to get a wr for more than $4-5 million. if they are recreating 2019 magic where they was the best offense in the league how much better can they even get with another good wr?

beef up the OL and replace snead if he wants more money. no reason to spend much at all. even better idea let duvernay take over snead's spot and u got all this extra money to spend.

Andrews and Hollywood have another year of experience add a dangerous Dobbins and with a beefed-up OL like 2019, they might even be a better offense than 2019 if that's possible.

save the cash for pass rush and OL.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    He is 29, often injured lately and now heading to a 4th team in 5 years.

We have seen these signings time and time again.

Go for the right guy and pay the money .vs the same repeated history.
    It would be hard for a wide receiver to get injured in this type of offense. Sign the beast.

Willams would be a good fallback option if we don't draft anyone. I think Snead is good as gone. Really don't need him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Willams would be a good fallback option if we don't draft anyone. I think Snead is good as gone. Really don't need him anymore.
    We sure don't. Sign Tyrell and he can line up wide opposite Boykin while Hollywood feasts in the slot where he belongs.

I don't think yall realize how great Hollywood would be working out of the slot if we actually have a deep threat outside like Tyrell or Boykin if he steps up

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We sure don't. Sign Tyrell and he can line up wide opposite Boykin while Hollywood feasts in the slot where he belongs.

I don't think yall realize how great Hollywood would be working out of the slot if we actually have a deep threat outside like Tyrell or Boykin if he steps up
    If the Ravens are not high on Boykin anymore. A WR core of Williams, Brown, and Bateman would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    If the Ravens are not high on Boykin anymore. A WR core of Williams, Brown, and Bateman would be nice.
    I don't think Bateman makes it past Indianapolis

Released so it wouldn't hurt the compensation picks.
    Definitely.
    Ravens aren't dropping down $20M on a wideout this offseason.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

If he's a secondary WR addition on a cheap prove-it deal, yes.

If he's the primary WR addition and being counted on to be the starting X receiver in 2021, no.