Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

He might've read some classics while in the bubble and now lives by the ol' saying 'There's no such thing as bad publicity'

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Look man, to me there's business and there's personal.

I'm on record here saying what Hensley did was BS. Hensley updated the article with Judon's comments, but it should be full blown removed. Nobody is arguing that. I'm not mad at Judon for calling him out about it either. If Hensley is going to put out some BS about Judon, Judon has every right to say that the report isn't true, especially if he thinks it hurts his value. That action by Judon is totally fine.

But it didn't stop there. Judon brought my man's family into it. He brought Hensley's marriage into it. And to me, that's fucked up. They have their family relationship, and they should be left out of stuff like this. Hensley's wife didn't write that article. Hensley's wife is totally innocent here. Why bring her in and involve her? Why take actions that could damage her marriage?
    We agree that Hensley did shot reporting and I agree with you that what Judon did was f’d up - and calling a person a liar should be done with more caution. Still there is the seriousness issue WRT “bringing in the family” true, but you have to suspend disbelief. And bringing in lawyers? So what. The right disclaimers will eventually be writ and this will pass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yea, but did Judon include a "RNS" caveat in his post?
    That's a Sneed trademark ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That's a Sneed trademark ;-)
    What does it mean?

Hensley's report stated, "The Ravens tried to strike a long-term deal during the season" That doesn't specify what season. It could have been in 2019 before his last season which then forced them to tag him for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    What does it mean?
    Real *racial slur* shit
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Besides Judon's juvenile antics what I find most interesting is that Hensley should have known that once July 15 has come and gone, a franchised player and the club can't negotiate a new contract until the season is over. So it really renders his "inside slant" meaningless.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

That’s what agents are for. If there is bogus information about you being reported, have your agent come out and say the story is false. Judon is only hurting himself responding himself.

He tried to bring Bowser into it and he didn’t want any part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Besides Judon's juvenile antics what I find most interesting is that Hensley should have known that once July 15 has come and gone, a franchised player and the club can't negotiate a new contract until the season is over. So it really renders his "inside slant" meaningless.
    As someone from the media yourself, what would have 'hurt' Hensley more, this pointless triable or just a simple line like 'man, you do know that's against the rules, ha?'

Quote Originally Posted by bighoop70 View Post
    That’s what agents are for. If there is bogus information about you being reported, have your agent come out and say the story is false. Judon is only hurting himself responding himself.

He tried to bring Bowser into it and he didn’t want any part of it.
    Short and sweet. The exact way everything should have been done but you know them kneejerk reactions.

This is hilarious, I'm sure Jamison's wife doesn't believe this. Judon just is really in his feelings and being messy...but fuck, it's funny! lol

Judon, who doesn't strike me as the most clever fellow around, was clearly using a simple metaphor to show the damage that reckless lies can cause someone. The fact that so many of you took it at face value is thoroughly embarrassing.

Kudos to Judon for sticking up for himself.

Judon surely didn't cost himself any money at all. Thankfully, the average front office member in the NFL is far smarter than you Einsteins and likely recognized it right away for what it was.

When I saw the original treat, I actually had a good laugh at how funny the irony was. It's comical, but hardly surprising, to log on here and see so many think it was real.

FWIW, this is the 2nd time that Hensley has spread damaging misinformation about him. A few weeks back, he stated that Judon was looking for a contract in excess of $20m/year. Judon responded vehemently that such an assertion was hogwash.

This is even worse though, because from what I can assertain, if the Ravens and 99 were negotiating a contract during the timeframe he reported, that would have been a violation of league policy. Judon basically stated as much in a tweet to show the world how bad Hensley's info was. I'm happy he did. Hensley has turned into a total hack since joining ESPN.