Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Bro Judon is a "professional" he's certainly not acting like it. You just don't do things like this publicly to the media. Even if you are just "joking" around.
    By that standard then Hensley is also not being a professional if the report of an offer not allowed by league rules is not true. And I never said Judon was joking. He's clearly upset.

There was nothing in what Hensley said that would validate such a response from Judon.
    Sayonara we say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I don't think he should have bought up his wife either but I think Matt Judon also has a wife and child as well.He's most likely looking to secure the best contract that could help support his family financially but when there's reports that he turned down a similar contract to what Zadarius Smith got and even turned down 20 million dollars a year it's possible that could hurt Judon chances to actually cash in at the most of what he may desire. In most case that could lead to Judon accepting a contract that probably is less money then he wants and less years attached to it as well. The guy is also 28 years old and most likely will have to move his family out to new city/state if isn't re-signed by The Ravens.

Overall Hensley may not have bought up Judon's wife/family but if Judon is looking at his report as something could potentially take away from his ability to provide for his family financially as much as possible then I can understand why Judon took it that far. This year free agency may be a bit different from others as well especially due to Covid so there's so much uncertainties involved.
    I understand your point. When that first report came out about Judon turning down $20M a year, Judon just simply said that wasn't true, and made a joke that $20M a year would be nice. There. The rumor was squashed, and I'm sure other teams would do their diligence on any player and easily find that out. And guess what, nobody batted an eye about Judon when that happened. He addressed the issue professionally and made his point.

I feel like I can't say this enough: WHAT HENSLEY DID WASN'T OK

It was clearly wrong and Hensley needs to get his sources in order because this has become a pattern with Judon. The article should be removed, and I thought Hensley's responses to Judon were professional.

But, a saying as old as grade school: "Two wrongs don't make a right" and Judon's actions, which I think we can all agree is at least arguably blackmail (or at least bears similarities with blackmail) with the potential to damage his marriage, were in my opinion much "wronger" than Hensley's.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Uh, if he is trying to blackmail him he failed because he just let the blackmail material out. It has no value for blackmail now.
    He has the alleged proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Then make up a story that doesn't victimize an innocent party (Hensley's wife).

And I don't drink caffeine.
    Is Judon's family, who is going to be victimized by Judon's market lowering due to Hensley's inaccurate report, not innocent?

Get a fcukin life Jamison. What a lame job reporting on sport athletes contracts...fcukin jabroni

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Does Judon have the right to be frustrated with an obviously incorrect report about him? Absolutely. It was a shitty move, and Hensley should take down the article. But leave the dude's wife and family out of it. I'd be saying the same thing if someone was involving Judon's family. It's just so uncalled for.
    ^^ THIS ^^

I'm sure its frustrating for the players to read this stuff, especially if its wrong information. But joke or not, Judon went to far in his response.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Is Judon's family, who is going to be victimized by Judon's market lowering due to Hensley's inaccurate report, not innocent?
    But that can be tackled in a different way. Take it to the court if you think you are done a wrong. When you argue like at the market, you lose credibility by your own actions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Judon is being a bit crazy but I really hate when fans try to attack the guy who is responding. Clearly Hensley is hurting Judon by lying about an offer and having fans upset with him.

This isn’t blackmail. Clearly he isn’t serious about having pictures of him in a strip club.

The point he is making is showing Hensley what it feels like to just make up stuff and put it out to the public.

Some of you are so uptight I bet y’all never been to a party or had any fun outside of chess club.

This is my take as well. If Hensley hadn't put out bad information, there would not have been a response from Judon.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Alright.

I'd like to see any proof that Hensley's report is lowering Judon's market value. Especially because Judon cleared up both articles as false. Do you think any NFL team in the league reads an ESPN article fueled by anonymous sources, and makes their decisions based on that? That IMO is nuts. These NFL teams do their due diligence on every single player they sign, they know 1000X more than any info that can be gleaned from an ESPN article. Judon said it wasn't true. The teams no doubt know that. It to me is a ridiculous claim.

Blog Entries

Yea, but did Judon include a "RNS" caveat in his post?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

This is exactly why we shouldn't re-sign him. Another knucklehead move from a guy who is far from level headed. You go too far when you publicly claim someone is cheating on their wife. See ya.