Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

While I don’t think it’s blackmail, I don’t think Judon should have called Hensley a liar. And I think Hensley is a schlock for running with anonymous sources. He knows the risks for anonymous sources and now he’s twisting in the wind, and I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm amazed people think this is a joke.

I'm going to publicly accuse you of infidelity, an action which alone could erode or even ruin your marriage, and threaten to leak proof lololol so funny hahaha get pranked dude.
    Yeah, defending someone who's trying to hurt a man's family is as disgraceful as Judon for making the comments himself. He's a POS and I'm glad he's gone.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Does Judon have the right to be frustrated with an obviously incorrect report about him? Absolutely. It was a shitty move, and Hensley should take down the article. But leave the dude's wife and family out of it. I'd be saying the same thing if someone was involving Judon's family. It's just so uncalled for.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    While I don’t think it’s blackmail, I don’t think Judon should have called Hensley a liar. And I think Hensley is a schlock for running with anonymous sources. He knows the risks for anonymous sources and now he’s twisting in the wind, and I don't feel sorry for him one bit.
    blackmail (v): demand money or another benefit from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

Blog Entries

Good riddance Judon. Even if Jamison is making shit up or wrong here, you don't act this way. Be respectful and send him a DM - just a lack of maturity.
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

I'm going to publicly accuse you of infidelity, an action which alone could erode or even ruin your marriage, and threaten to leak proof lololol so funny hahaha get pranked dude.
    It's a clumsy joke and it doesn't show good judgement but I don't think it's an attempt at blackmail nor do I think he's trying to ruin Hensley's marriage.

If a statement on twitter from someone who's annoyed at you is going to ruin your marriage it was probably in trouble anyway. The only relationship I've been in where something like that would have got me in trouble was when I was seeing a crazy person and anyone who ruined it would have been doing me a big favor

Plus it shows a major lack of character. Judon's about to be a free agent, where he could potentially sign a contract where his children will never have to work. But he decides to pull a stunt like this before free agency, it's pure idiocy.

Judon took issue with Hensley on social media for reporting the Ravens had offered him a contract. According to Judon, the contract was never offered. Hensley reported that the Ravens offered Judon a deal similar to the one they offered Z. Smith during the season. It's not allowed to negotiate with players on the tag, so it was obviously untrue. Judon took major issue, called him out repeatedly on Twitter. Hensley offered to update the story noting Judon's comments that the alleged contract never was discussed. Then, on his IG story, the following was posted:

There's really no way to slice it, this is blackmail. He's threatening Hensley to issue an apology under penalty of potentially marriage ruining images and information being put out there. I can't recall something like this ever happening.
    LMFAO Dude you need to switch to Decaf or something.

No body is getting charged with blackmail here.

Does anyone on this board besides the OP actually believe that Matt Judon and Jamison Helmsley were hanging out in the same strip club or that Judon who cannot remember NFL Rules would remember to store actual black mailing photos or a reporter who might one day slander him in the future with a fake story???
    LOL I sure as hell dont.

The real story here should be that Jamison Helmsley just completely got called out for making up a bullshit story and finally a player called him out for it.

Judon has less control on Twitter than he does the NFL field as we have all seen 15 yard penalty after dumb ass penalty. His response was juveline yes but expected.

Was pretty widely reported that the Ravens were trying to sign him to a long term deal before he was tagged. Pretty simple explanation.They offered him a deal similar to what Smith got from the Packers he declined it and they.tagged him. Saying it didn't happen during the season isnt saying that it was never offered to begin with. He probably regrets not signing it after the season he had.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Judon is being a bit crazy but I really hate when fans try to attack the guy who is responding. Clearly Hensley is hurting Judon by lying about an offer and having fans upset with him.

This isn’t blackmail. Clearly he isn’t serious about having pictures of him in a strip club.

The point he is making is showing Hensley what it feels like to just make up stuff and put it out to the public.

Some of you are so uptight I bet y’all never been to a party or had any fun outside of chess club.
    Exactly.

Jamison Helmsley bullshit story could actually hurt Judon in free agency which is I am sure the only goal the guy has in mind. He wants to be paid, hopefully not here.

He is a decent player but he is not Franchise Tag worthy or worthy of a highly paid contract here.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    It's a clumsy joke and it doesn't show good judgement but I don't think it's an attempt at blackmail nor do I think he's trying to ruin Hensley's marriage.

If a statement on twitter from someone who's annoyed at you is going to ruin your marriage it was probably in trouble anyway. The only relationship I've been in where something like that would have got me in trouble was when I was seeing a crazy person and anyone who ruined it would have been doing me a big favor
    I respect your opinion, I guess you think that it was a joke because you don't think Judon ever had any intention of following through.

The thing here for me is, it's not some random dude on Twitter, it's a guy who has a professional relationship with Hensley. That gives credibility to his claim. If I tweeted at Hensley that I was going to tell his wife he was being unfaithful, it wouldn't mean anything, but an actual person who knows Hensley is different. If his wife saw that she would be reasonable to question her husband's faithfulness whether it was Judon's intention to cause that or not. It's still possible. Maybe they are struggling in their marriage and trying to right the ship. This doesn't make that process easy. Leave people's families out of it, always. That's what I think.

I also think that in almost any setting "do what I want or I'll release damaging information about you" is pretty much always blackmail, maybe unless it's said between really good friends who obviously have a joking rapport. If you say something like that to someone, the defenses of I didn't have bad intentions or I never intended to follow through aren't good defenses to me. That would be like if someone called in a bomb threat and said I never actually had a bomb. Nobody in the building knows that.

fantastic