Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

Judon took issue with Hensley on social media for reporting the Ravens had offered him a contract. According to Judon, the contract was never offered. Hensley reported that the Ravens offered Judon a deal similar to the one they offered Z. Smith during the season. It's not allowed to negotiate with players on the tag, so it was obviously untrue. Judon took major issue, called him out repeatedly on Twitter. Hensley offered to update the story noting Judon's comments that the alleged contract never was discussed. Then, on his IG story, the following was posted:

There's really no way to slice it, this is blackmail. He's threatening Hensley to issue an apology under penalty of potentially marriage ruining images and information being put out there. I can't recall something like this ever happening.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

Really helping his Free Agency value here. Can't wait for this knucklehead to be gone.

Well I was for bringing back Judon at a right player, right price contract but not anymore.

A public tweet with an obvious nonsense threat is not blackmail.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    ...Are you serious?

"Now say sorry or I'm a tell your wife you cheating on her"
    "I'm waiting on your ESPN sourced apology or I'm leaking these photos I got with you in the strip club"

Judon and Hensley aren't buddies. This isn't a joke. If someone publicly tweeted that at me, the threat alone would cause a huge issue with my wife, true or not. Those sound like very serious threats to me.

Everyone knows you aren't allowed to have cameras in the strip club, so I wouldn't worry about too much if I was Hensley. Judon needs to shut his mouth so we can get that 3rd rd comp pick, not exactly doing much for his market value here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Yeah. I think he's joking and people are taking it too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I'm sorry are Hensley and Judon old frat brothers and I didn't know that? How can this be construed as a joke? They don't have that kind of rapport, they're essentially business acquaintances. Judon's comments were so out of line whether he was joking or not.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Whatever is happening, I'm sure Judon's agent has called him and told him to STFU. Ravens might lose out on a comp pick if this clown keeps talking.

Blog Entries

FWIW nobody on Ravens Twitter is acting like it's a joke from Judon. It's clearly not a joke lol. Hensley's responses have been professional as you would expect and Judon's have been juvenile at best, as you would expect from him.

Hensley has built up respect for years here, he's a professional, he's not going to joke like this with a player.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Judon is being a bit crazy but I really hate when fans try to attack the guy who is responding. Clearly Hensley is hurting Judon by lying about an offer and having fans upset with him.

This isn’t blackmail. Clearly he isn’t serious about having pictures of him in a strip club.

The point he is making is showing Hensley what it feels like to just make up stuff and put it out to the public.

Some of you are so uptight I bet y’all never been to a party or had any fun outside of chess club.

I'm amazed people think this is a joke.

I'm going to publicly accuse you of infidelity, an action which alone could erode or even ruin your marriage, and threaten to leak proof lololol so funny hahaha get pranked dude.