Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Hensley's report stated, "The Ravens tried to strike a long-term deal during the season" That doesn't specify what season. It could have been in 2019 before his last season which then forced them to tag him for 2020.
    You are the first person to point this out......also no one mentions that just maybe Hensley had a source he trusted. Stuff like this happens all the time. Hensley has been in the business a long time and knows what he is doing. SO many people saying it was a bullshit story and they themselves have no clue if it was or wasn't......why because Judon said it was? Hensley stood by his story....right? Maybe it did hurt Judon's stock......and pissed him off. Doesn't make it untrue. True or not, Hensley's job is to report it if he thinks if he trust his source and thinks there is validity to the story. If Judon had a problem he should get Hensley on the phone and tell him. In today's super sensitive world you can't just "joke" with someones personal life.......uncool Bro.....uncool

Blog Entries

Re: So, uh, Matthew Judon just blackmailed Jamison Hensley

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think most people on this board just don't like Judon and will take any opportunity to shit on him, frankly I include myself in that, being completely honest. That's really been true for most if not all of his tenure in Baltimore. The fan base has never embraced him like most of our other homegrown defenders.
    Bhc, Judon was not Suggs-like, so fans expected more. For some reason (?) I find CJ Mosley comparable to Judon... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    You are the first person to point this out......also no one mentions that just maybe Hensley had a source he trusted. Stuff like this happens all the time. Hensley has been in the business a long time and knows what he is doing. SO many people saying it was a bullshit story and they themselves have no clue if it was or wasn't......why because Judon said it was? Hensley stood by his story....right? Maybe it did hurt Judon's stock......and pissed him off. Doesn't make it untrue. True or not, Hensley's job is to report it if he thinks if he trust his source and thinks there is validity to the story. If Judon had a problem he should get Hensley on the phone and tell him. In today's super sensitive world you can't just "joke" with someones personal life.......uncool Bro.....uncool
    And front offices have chats with agents that go something like.... "hypothetically speaking, if Matt were to get an offer that looks like the one Zadarius got....would you tell him to sign that?" It's not "an offer" but it's a framework, and it's possible Judon wasn't even aware that the FO & his agent had that little chat. Judon proves it at least 5-8 times / year that he's an absolute knucklehead....this is just more public than a 15 yard late hit or taunting flag.

Who would talk to a reporter about confidential negotiations.....and with what purpose?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Who would talk to a reporter about confidential negotiations.....and with what purpose?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

People talk to the ESPN guys all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Apparently.
    I’ve never seen such areogance on this board. You are out of control. Walk in to a thread and pro ounce all the discussions beneath you. You have anproblem.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Bhc, Judon was not Suggs-like, so fans expected more. For some reason (?) I find CJ Mosley comparable to Judon... Bc
    Probably so, not sure why?

OH yes Suggs like Ed was a gamechanger, Suggs also had his off field issues.. probably worse than RR except from the tape.

Btw I think AD or Bart Scott was more fitting ex. than the first rounder Mosley.

Both him and Orlando should get their contract. And it stinks that they probably is out.

Tired to see FAs with no Ravens Dna get the money. Like Calais, Wolfe, Peters, ET and Ngakoue.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I’ve never seen such areogance on this board. You are out of control. Walk in to a thread and pro ounce all the discussions beneath you. You have anproblem.
    You're taking an obvious joke too seriously right now.

The irony.

See what I mean?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Aren’t you the guy who said Hensley was in his feelings about an accusation of infidelity? And you’re gonna get upset that some rando on the internet said you’re dumb? Would it help if I told you he was only joking? I’ve heard it’s ok if it’s just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Aren’t you the guy who said Hensley was in his feelings about an accusation of infidelity? And you’re gonna get upset that some rando on the internet said you’re dumb? Would it help if I told you he was only joking? I’ve heard it’s ok if it’s just a joke.
    The fact that the irony slipped is funny.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Why did Hensley report that?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The fact that the irony slipped is funny.
    Some people are just soft as a cloud

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart