Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cuomo taking serious fire

A former female aide accusing him of inappropriate sexual behavior and a journalist accusing Cuomo of "terrorizing" him when he was investigating the admin for a story.

With the nursing home thing blowing up as well I'm wondering if the guy is going to survive the shots he's taking. Be very interesting to see if this is just a brief period of inoculation or if it's going to knock him off his pedestal completely.

Re: Cuomo taking serious fire

I thought he'd be safe once Cruz took the spotlight for going to Mexico. He'll probably get through it all still if the media gets another good story.

While I'd like to see perspective from people approving of the guy this topic probably won't take off because it's hard to (impossible?) defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I thought he'd be safe once Cruz took the spotlight for going to Mexico. He'll probably get through it all still if the media gets another good story.

While I'd like to see perspective from people approving of the guy this topic probably won't take off because it's hard to (impossible?) defend him.
    I can't be too hard on him for the bad call on the nursing homes as no one really knew what the best way to handle this was up front. 100 year event and all. The cover up was what made it bad. The boorish behavior doesn't bother me too that much with this aide coming forward. There are not charges of quid pro quo or sexual groping. Just the hugging and kissing thing which if you know anyone from Long Island is pretty standard fare.

I think it maybe he's too much like Trump. A New York bully. That and being a straight white male with the nursing home thing, a touchy feely strike against him and hurting journalist feelings (perhaps that more than anything) he may be the t word.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I can't be too hard on him for the bad call on the nursing homes as no one really knew what the best way to handle this was up front. 100 year event and all. The cover up was what made it bad. The boorish behavior doesn't bother me too that much with this aide coming forward. There are not charges of quid pro quo or sexual groping. Just the hugging and kissing thing which if you know anyone from Long Island is pretty standard fare.

I think it maybe he's too much like Trump. A New York bully. That and being a straight white male with the nursing home thing, a touchy feely strike against him and hurting journalist feelings (perhaps that more than anything) he may be the t word.
    Nah that’s taking it way too easy on him/them.

By late February it was abundantly clear that COVID was effecting the elderly in Italy at far greater rates.

By the first week in March one Seattle Nursing Home has already lost a couple dozen residents.

March 25th was the order that a nursing home could not turn away COVID positive patients in New York.

That is MURDER. This is not revisionist history or “2020 vision” pun absolutely intended, this was Straight up, premeditated murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Nah that’s taking it way too easy on him/them.

By late February it was abundantly clear that COVID was effecting the elderly in Italy at far greater rates.

By the first week in March one Seattle Nursing Home has already lost a couple dozen residents.

March 25th was the order that a nursing home could not turn away COVID positive patients in New York.

That is MURDER. This is not revisionist history or “2020 vision” pun absolutely intended, this was Straight up, premeditated murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah putting covid patients in nursing homes was easily known to be a terrible idea. There was no excuse for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah putting covid patients in nursing homes was easily known to be a terrible idea. There was no excuse for it.
    He’ll get a pass, especially if many of those who died in the nursing homes were registered Republicans.

Imagine if Trump was still President and the vaccine was so hard to get as it is now? It’d be yet another impeachment

Blog Entries

The D in front of his name gets him a pass as per usual.

He will be gone soon. Moving covid patients into nursing homes is horrendously incompetent.

Blog Entries

The nursing home thing was stupid and he deserved all hell worth of criticism for that. That was just common bleeping sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Ha. Trump was booted for the way he “supposedly “ handled the 100 year event. Cuomo has liberal privilege. He will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    He’ll get a pass, especially if many of those who died in the nursing homes were registered Republicans.

Imagine if Trump was still President and the vaccine was so hard to get as it is now? It’d be yet another impeachment
    It literally dried up here. Things were going ok then after this Jello puppit was inaugurated its like there is no vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The nursing home thing was stupid and he deserved all hell worth of criticism for that. That was just common bleeping sense.
    Even a bad flu breakout you keep isolation and don't bring sick patients around elderly