Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Dez Bryant “I Realized Quick Baltimore Wasn’t the Place For Me”

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I didn't like the signing. I don't think Dez is being disrespectful but I do think he is unrealistic about what he can do at this point. He says he wants to play 2 more years. The 47 yards he got this year was the most action he's seen in almost 4 years and this wasn't because of a suspension. It's over. All the mini-camps and training camps in world aren't going to turn back the clock.
    I agree, GOTA...

"I can still eat a tough, well-done steak!"

Sure you can... Bc

Re: Dez Bryant “I Realized Quick Baltimore Wasn’t the Place For Me”

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Diamond rings and gold chains, huh? Thanks for unveiling what you are by mentioning that for no reason at all...
    I'm sure if MAGA hats came with gold stitching you'd be the first in line, though.
    What is this MAGA you speak of? My bad man...grown men look great with jewelry on, especially gold teeth 👍

3. Re: Dez Bryant “I Realized Quick Baltimore Wasn’t the Place For Me”

So after 3 years out of the league, Dez Bryant wants to play 2 more years in the league but just not on the Ravens? Smh what a clown.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

4. Re: Dez Bryant “I Realized Quick Baltimore Wasn’t the Place For Me”

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    He’s not a “has been”... he is a “never been”.
    As QB, holds the NFL record for the longest QB run.

As WR, has a 1000 yard season.

So, you're wrong, and I'm right.

But not knowing anything at all I guess isn't going to stop you from commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    As QB, holds the NFL record for the longest QB run.

As WR, has a 1000 yard season.

So, you're wrong, and I'm right.

But not knowing anything at all I guess isn't going to stop you from commenting.
    Again with this garbage?? Just stop but I guess you are never gonna stop bringing this absurd idea up. I hope you are trolling with this and if you are, well then you got me hook line and sinker but

I posted the following in the "Telling comment by Ozzie Newsome" thread after you insinuated that I had no idea what I was talking about in regard to Pryor and you ignored this because it pokes holes in all of your points advocating for Pryor:

Pryor won 3 games as starter in 2013 (Raiders went 4-12 overall). He started 9 games that year, his longest stretch as a starting QB. The threw for about 1700 yards and 7 td's and 11 interceptions with about a 55% completion rate. He ran for a bit over 500 yards. I don't know you are seeing from his lone stretch as a starting QB in the NFL to make these claims. That team went 4-12! He's not some savior that came in and pulled them out of the abyss in the Allen/Sparano era. Yes the Raiders were 4-12 in 2012 with Palmer at QB but Palmer is leaps and bounds a better Qb than Pryor. The following year with Carr they went 3-13 but again Carr is a superior QB than Pryor. You cant use team record as your argument because it doesn't even work here.

So you admit thay after that Pryor never got another chance at QB. But it couldn't possibly be because he sucked no it's he got screwed. Why? Why would teams have it out for him enough to not let him come in and play QB but bring him in to play WR like the Browns did??

So you say his yards per carry as a QB is right up there with Lamar's. Yeah it may be but with yards per carry you cant use that as a comparison stat without also looking at attempts. Pryor had 83 attempts rushing in 2013. Lamar usually has between 150-170. If you and I are NFL backs and I have 1 rush for 70 yards and my YPC is 70.0 and you have 100 plus carries and your YPC is 6.2 you can look at only the YPC and say "wow those are great numbers, better than all of the hall of famers in fact". And I don't gove a shit about his one 93 yard run record or not.

I admit his being able to transition to WR and in his 1st year have 77 catches for a bit over 1k yards was very impressive and unheard of. He never built on it though and was rumored to have poor work ethic.

Moving on to his time with the jets and you saying that Darnolds passer rating was very good throwing to Pryor. Again perspective is important here.... Pryor had 22 targets, very small sample size to use that claim. You are cherry picking stats to back up your absurd argument and it doesn't hold water.

Yes there is a difference between Pryor and Marcus Vick and Pat White but at this point they are all a failed experiment thats it.

You can say I'm stupid all you like which I will not resort to name calling. Your take on this and your attempts to defend it say all that needs said.

Watch "Dez Bryant Show Ravens Practice Clips & What He Could Do With More Opportunities!" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/y_8jPPway5Y

Gro=WR Killer

I was interested in watching Bryant. Sadly, I seem to recall him slipping and falling down on two passes from Lamar. May have been a fluke, but raises questions about what he has left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Watch "Dez Bryant Show Ravens Practice Clips & What He Could Do With More Opportunities!" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/y_8jPPway5Y

Gro=WR Killer
    I assume he has approval to post their practice videos but why would he? that's just the same old corner route, half the time the DB is jogging and not even that engaged.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!