Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Dez Bryant “I Realized Quick Baltimore Wasn’t the Place For Me”

I realized the same thing when I saw him taking all those quick passes for 0.5 YAC.

Hey Dez Baltimore was the only team willing to give you a contract. Trust me teams will not line up to sign you this year. Good luck. This is also an indication of what receivers we can get. Old washed up receivers and has beens. Unless we draft them and our history of developing receivers are on the opposite spectrum of Pittsburgh’s our passing game will be sub par. We had the same issue with Flacco. The last time we had a dynamic passing game was with Testervede. Ever since then it’s been about defense and running Old school 90s team. Ravens haven’t caught up yet to modern day football

Blog Entries

Dez is going to be lucky to find a camp next year.

Blog Entries

I don't think he's being disrespectful. His full comments were certainly not negative towards the organization at all, he's just being honest, and I suspect most receivers feel the same way. It's just saying what most people think. Trying to attract any WR that has other options to come here is going to be tough.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

What have I missed? He's said the Ravens are a Top organization and with no OTAs, mini-camp nor proper training he was very lucky to be picked up and actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    How do you feel about all these receivers coming out the woodwork talking down on the ravens?

It’s clear Dez is talking about the passing scheme.

WR’s around the league talk to each other and I’m sure it’s no secret the word is to avoid the ravens if you are a WR.

Dez’s comments kinda pissed me off considering no one even wanted him. Even after coming in out of shape during camp ravens kept their word and signed up when he got back into football shape.

Anyways what are your thoughts?

https://www.nfl.com/news/aiming-to-p...wasn-t-the-pla
    There literally wasn't ANY place for Dez until we pulled him off the 5 year scrap heap. He should be thanking us but just can't accept it is over for him, and has been for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't think he's being disrespectful. His full comments were certainly not negative towards the organization at all, he's just being honest, and I suspect most receivers feel the same way. It's just saying what most people think. Trying to attract any WR that has other options to come here is going to be tough.
    This. Dez wasn't bashing the organization by any means. He was appreciate of the opportunity, but realized quickly he wasn't going to work his way into significant playing time. He got back in the league, worked hard, took as much advantage of his opportunity as he could, and stayed quiet for the most part (sans covid game). I see nothing disrespectful here at all.

I was rooting for him to make a comeback last year. He could have been better. There was some wide open routes that Lamar just did not look his way but you cannot fault him for that.

Bryant should have worded his statement better. Wish him well but doubtful last year will be enough to show teams he still has something to offer.

He looks better than Boykin but that is not saying much.

His dumbass tweets last year when he was forced to sit out the cowboys game showed this guy will never get it or change. He was more worried about showing the Cowboys he can play then he was about helping the Ravens win. That dumbass mentality is what killed his career three years ago.

Baltimore was the only team who wanted him and he wanted to play in the same division as the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I thought he was in Dallas. Was he better with you guys? I didn’t mean for that to come off as a jab toward you guys.
    I don't think anyone called him a cancer in Dallas either. Emotional, yes, but not a cancer.

We need guys who’ll do the dirty work and like it. Not WRs who care about their diamond ear rings and gold chains. Move along dez

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    We need guys who’ll do the dirty work and like it. Not WRs who care about their diamond ear rings and gold chains. Move along dez
    Diamond rings and gold chains, huh? Thanks for unveiling what you are by mentioning that for no reason at all...
    I'm sure if MAGA hats came with gold stitching you'd be the first in line, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    lol people stay exposing themselves.