Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Dissension on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Spot on. I look for the Ravens to improve on the passing game by adding some good OL guys and drafting a receiver in the later rounds and or FA.
    Yes, and it will allow them to get better at throwing the ball. People will stop complaining when they are more effective at throwing the ball, without even throwing the ball more often. But if they are better at, maybe they'll throw it 20% more, too.

But the idea that they should do more of something they aren't that great at yet, with the idea that it will make them better just by doing more of it, doesn't compute for me.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Just to copy a line from Shas "There are more players squawking than I can recall most seasons."

IMO the NFL did a great job playing every single game, including Playoffs. Sure some games were changed/delayed, but all were played. Even with drastically reduced attendance, all players received their full pay. The players, and I don't care about the circumstance, are fortunate to play in such a league. Ask players in other sports like MLB where they got 1/3 annual pay. So fellas stop yer squawkin', especially when average Joes and Janes are going through such rough times... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Yea they tried letting Lamar throw and the team went on a loosing streak, and everybody on here was , “just run the damn ball” cant have it both ways
    AH HAA!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Can’t agree. The Steelers will draft a RB and maybe get a FA. They’re gonna get some run game going.

Harbs doesn’t want to throw. The Ravens arnt changing anything. More run. Less pass. They will prob go all out on the defensive side ...again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See my sig, LOL.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s once this offense was about to be installed, that Harbaugh spoke with more excitement about the offense than he ever has.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Yes, and it will allow them to get better at throwing the ball. People will stop complaining when they are more effective at throwing the ball, without even throwing the ball more often. But if they are better at, maybe they'll throw it 20% more, too.

But the idea that they should do more of something they aren't that great at yet, with the idea that it will make them better just by doing more of it, doesn't compute for me.
    Without OTA's and all that that ensues they didn't really have the time to TEACH a new passing game. With just Training Camp about all they had time to do was polish up what the already knew how to do. Maybe 2021 they can create a passing game to rival the running game in efficiency and execution.

Sick of all emotional ass athletes and their Twitter fingers

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    Sick of all emotional ass athletes and their Twitter fingers
    Twitter needs to be treated like business correspondence yet millions of people use it casually.

2019 did happend.

Harbs with exitement about the O. in the preseason and you and me and the rest doubted.

The offense did go to unheard territory and harbs got his first coach of the year, 12 players to PB and LJ as the MVP.

As for the coaches.. a third round pick in 20-21 I take it. some of them if not most of the coaches was by choice of Harbs and EDC.
    Last edited by elland; 02-26-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Twitter needs to be treated like business correspondence yet millions of people use it casually.
    You guys see Judon going at Jamison Hensley on there? Man was gonna leak pictures of him at strip club and was saying he cheats on his wife. I can’t wait to see him in another uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    See my sig, LOL.
    For a guy that hasn't been out of the divisional round in nearly a decade he sure is locked in on "his way"... I really like John Harbaugh on a personal level, think he's a great guy... but the elephant in the room is he should've been fired after 2018 and Lamar Jackson carried him on his back through to the playoffs & ultimately back into the good graces of the fans/ownership as far as the on field product

Barring any major injuries, if the Ravens fail to at least make a conference Championship in 2021 I think we have to move on from both Harbs/Roman

Harbs is very close with Stevie Biscuits so there is a personal connection that must be overcome if that comes to fruition, this roster is far too talented to not be achieving more and I do believe a lot of that comes down to coaching/philosophy

The Ravens are a run first and win with defense football team. That has always been our identity. That's what this organization wants. We have two Super Bowls from it so can't complain too much.