Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 179
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    5,668

    Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter


    More and more it sounds like the WRs arenít a fan of this offense. Anyone still think A-Rob is chomping at the bit to come play in this offense?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,029
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    I think they should trade all of their WR's. And draft nothing but OL'men and TE's for the offense.

    Then, run the old Veer offense. Or maybe bring in the old Navy coach to run the option-o and wishbone.


    LOL.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,647

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Maybe this will wake up the front office and Harbaugh that something needs to change. The running is already tops in the league, but the passing offense can improve a lot if the team makes it a priority.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,647

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think they should trade all of their WR's. And draft nothing but OL'men and TE's for the offense.

    Then, run the old Veer offense. Or maybe bring in the old Navy coach to run the option-o and wishbone.


    LOL.





  5. #5

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    WR's hate our offense and I don't blame them. There is no balance whatsoever. The Titans had a 2000 yd rusher and still threw the ball way more than us. There's a difference between being run first and one-dimensional. We're one-dimensional. When the run game is humming we win, when it's getting stone walled (Like against Buffalo) it's a floundering husk of an NFL offense.

    The Ravens need a philosophical change on offense, I loved Arthur Smith's Titans scheme and Stefanski's Browns scheme, two teams that run the ball hard but can open up the passing game when they need to. We need to model after those.





  6. #6

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    More and more it sounds like the WRs aren’t a fan of this offense. Anyone still think A-Rob is chomping at the bit to come play in this offense?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think he's chomping at the bit for a huge pay day (Which the Ravens will never give him).. that's why I've already accepted that the best case scenario in FA is probably a guy like Corey Davis, the top tier WR's ain't coming here





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    5,668

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    WR's hate our offense and I don't blame them. There is no balance whatsoever. The Titans had a 2000 yd rusher and still threw the ball way more than us. There's a difference between being run first and one-dimensional. We're one-dimensional. When the run game is humming we win, when it's getting stone walled (Like against Buffalo) it's a floundering husk of an NFL offense.

    The Ravens need a philosophical change on offense, I loved Arthur Smith's Titans scheme and Stefanski's Browns scheme, two teams that run the ball hard but can open up the passing game when they need to. We need to model after those.
    But the arrogance of the head coach who refuses to change what HE thinks works best wonít allow that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think they should trade all of their WR's. And draft nothing but OL'men and TE's for the offense.

    Then, run the old Veer offense. Or maybe bring in the old Navy coach to run the option-o and wishbone.


    LOL.
    Yeah, sounds good.





  9. #9

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    But the arrogance of the head coach who refuses to change what HE thinks works best wonít allow that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This goes way up beyond Harbaugh. Have a listen to EDC's end of season presser or what The Biscuit has also said about how they want to win games. This is not one guy's design.





  10. Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I think he's chomping at the bit for a huge pay day (Which the Ravens will never give him).. that's why I've already accepted that the best case scenario in FA is probably a guy like Corey Davis, the top tier WR's ain't coming here

    What Snead is saying is "don't blame me, we just don't throw as much". He's not saying "replace me with Corey Davis"





  11. #11

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Look, he's a free agent in a down market and I'm sure his agent is giving him bad news about the early feelers he's getting. It seems natural for Snead to be a little bitter that being a WR in the Ravens system is not good for your free agency resume.

    They have the off season and a slew of new coaches who may factor into adding new wrinkles. We'll see if it happens.

    The message I am hearing from the coach and GM is upgrading the offensive line will make a big difference in the passing game.

    The message leaking through from the two gents on Twitter suggest that the system is holding them back.

    Both are probably true to one degree or another.
    "That's what."
    ó She





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,029
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Willie Snead sounding off on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    This goes way up beyond Harbaugh. Have a listen to EDC's end of season presser or what The Biscuit has also said about how they want to win games. This is not one guy's design.
    Well, I would argue that it is Harbaugh's design...EDC and Bisciotti just believe in it...or they believe in Harbaugh (which is probably more the case).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site