Having a problem on how to teach my mixed young nieces how to properly address wokeness

Actually, this type of situation should shoot down the horrible divisive racist critical race theory. The girls are half black and half white and are Jewish. Take that libs.

I don't know how to teach them with what the left is instructing/demanding we all do.

Since they are equally black and white does one sister one day blame her other sister for everything that goes wrong that day while the "white" sister that day must apologize to the "black" sister for being white. Is it ok for the sister that is honoring her blackness to berate and harass the other, especially while eating? Should she burn her "white" sisters possesions ? These are some very serious questions and I need the left to explain.

The sisters trade places the next day and the white one is now black and the black one white. This should take priority over being just sisters according to wokeness. This could not possibly go badly since focusing on race and one side good no matter what and one bad is a common sense approach to unite us.

Reparations is also tough to figure out with mixed people. If its just one person, do they take money from their right side(white) pocket and put it into their left side(black slave side)?.

If its two or more they go back to alternating races and hand money to the other one day then the other hands it back the next. This will also end well on a large scale as taking money from people who clearly are at fault for the sins of hundreds of years ago must pay.

I wonder if I should testify in Congress about this dilemma. I'm sure they'll have intelligent answers.

Re: Having a problem on how to teach my mixed young nieces how to properly address wokeness

Just love them and care for them like a good Uncle. I don't know if they are adopted or have one white and one black parent but I think having family on both sides of that aisle maybe gives them a perspective that doesn't require you to teach them anything. Maybe they will be the ones teaching you. The optimist in me thinks it's possible they may even have an immunity from polarizing manipulation towards resentment that has infected so many these days.

Re: Having a problem on how to teach my mixed young nieces how to properly address wokeness

Visit the website New Discourses. When you are feeling feisty, visit the publisher's twitter feed, James Lindsay.

If you would like a less aggressive approach, take a gander at the Darkhorse Podcast with Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying (both of Evergreen infamy).

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Just love them and care for them like a good Uncle. I don't know if they are adopted or have one white and one black parent but I think having family on both sides of that aisle maybe gives them a perspective that doesn't require you to teach them anything. Maybe they will be the ones teaching you. The optimist in me thinks it's possible they may even have an immunity from polarizing manipulation towards resentment that has infected so many these days.
    It was all satire to show just how stupid the left is. I do worry about them though. Our families get along so that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    It was all satire to show just how stupid the left is. I do worry about them though. Our families get along so that helps.
    Right. I worry about all my kids for different reasons. Life is hard. Everyone has to find their way. As family all you can do is support them. Family is the real cornerstone of society.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Actually, this type of situation should shoot down the horrible divisive racist critical race theory. The girls are half black and half white and are Jewish. Take that libs.

I don't know how to teach them with what the left is instructing/demanding we all do.

Since they are equally black and white does one sister one day blame her other sister for everything that goes wrong that day while the "white" sister that day must apologize to the "black" sister for being white. Is it ok for the sister that is honoring her blackness to berate and harass the other, especially while eating? Should she burn her "white" sisters possesions ? These are some very serious questions and I need the left to explain.

The sisters trade places the next day and the white one is now black and the black one white. This should take priority over being just sisters according to wokeness. This could not possibly go badly since focusing on race and one side good no matter what and one bad is a common sense approach to unite us.

Reparations is also tough to figure out with mixed people. If its just one person, do they take money from their right side(white) pocket and put it into their left side(black slave side)?.

If its two or more they go back to alternating races and hand money to the other one day then the other hands it back the next. This will also end well on a large scale as taking money from people who clearly are at fault for the sins of hundreds of years ago must pay.

I wonder if I should testify in Congress about this dilemma. I'm sure they'll have intelligent answers.
    Lol while I'm sure you'll be a great loving uncle towards them, I pray they never ever see this side of you. I'm glad they have a black parent to show them how to deal with a world that will see them as black kids.

Just please hide this ignorance from them. It will benefit them greatly.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol while I'm sure you'll be a great loving uncle towards them, I pray they never ever see this side of you. I'm glad they have a black parent to show them how to deal with a world that will see them as black kids.

The irony tho..

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Meant to update my post but deleted it by accident I guess.

This can't be the answer though.... "just please shut up around them with these topics". Does an answer like that help unify anyone or bring any understanding?