This exchange between Desantos and Biden with Dr. fakie is popcorn worthy

Blog Entries

Re: This exchange between Desantos and Biden with Dr. fakie is popcorn worthy

That’s pretty good if true. However, I don’t know that Fauci gets incentives for the vaccines? I could be wrong on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Pretty sure it's fake, but still funny.

The scary thing is that we aren’t 100% sure that it is fake. It all could easily real. That dictator Biden would do these things, and demand to be called me president

It’s all possible.

I think the ultimate goal with the left is to blame the opponents of what the left is doing, or wants to do

Accuse Trump of cheating an election, the left get caught doing it
    Accuse trump of encoring violence, the left actually did this
    Accuse trump if of being racist , a dictator, nazi like. The left is all of these things.

Blog Entries

Whether true or not, I like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. I got him on my super early 2024 presidential ticket watch with SD governor Kristi Noem as VP., or vice versa. Both kept their State's economies open during the pandemic. Both handle the media extremely well and don't take any shit from them. I'd like to hear more from Tim Scott. A black conservative is the Democrats biggest fear. Look how they treated Dr. Ben Carson.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Whether true or not, I like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. I got him on my super early 2024 presidential ticket watch with SD governor Kristi Noem as VP., or vice versa. Both kept their State's economies open during the pandemic. Both handle the media extremely well and don't take any shit from them. I'd like to hear more from Tim Scott. A black conservative is the Democrats biggest fear. Look how they treated Dr. Ben Carson.
    Needs to be a Black conservative with passion and personality. Nothing against Tim Scott, but I think he would be railroaded in the same way that Ben Carson was.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Needs to be a Black conservative with passion and personality. Nothing against Tim Scott, but I think he would be railroaded in the same way that Ben Carson was.
    Yep, Ben Carson was too nice of a guy for the cesspool called politics. I liked him a lot, loved his story of unbelievable accomplishments, but was hard to watch when talking. Always would kind of close his eyes while talking. Very soft spoken. The total opposite of Trump. Hope he didn't do that while performing surgery. Haven't seen enough of Tim Scott to judge how he would handle the MSM mob of turkey vultures.