Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: OT: Orioles 2021

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Sad, but true. And who can forget this gem.
    That was awesome Doc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by CynBeth View Post
    I was very upset about letting all of them go thought we had the best broadcast team. I am a lifelong O’s fan support them through the good and bad. Am not very optimistic about this season but anything is possible.
    As was I.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think they are finally making MASN available via streaming so after several years of not being able to watch because of cord cutting, should be able to watch again. So that's a plus too.
    Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    So far though it’s only available on one streaming service and it’s AT&T is ridiculously expensive streaming service or you still have to have cable
    Correct. They didn't address the main problem. All they addressed is a situation where someone already pays for MASN on cable or satellite, and now they can pay more to watch it away from home on their phone or tablet.

I cut the cord more than five years ago to stream live TV through Hulu, and am not going back to paying for Comcast or DirecTV (had both at varying times) in order to watch baseball games. Not doing it.

I will continue to watch Reddit streams, or if they shut that down, some other place....with zero guilt until they give me the option to buy it.

The fact that you can buy an MLB.com subscription to watch games anywhere but inside your home market proves how screwed up MLB is when it comes to broadcast rights. Look at the ridiculous lawsuits between the Orioles and Nationals. Big market teams and territorial greed are slowly killing MLB.
    "That's what."
    — She

4. Re: OT: Orioles 2021

2012 all over again! No one gave us a chance so why not Let's Go O's