Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Like school choice?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    The opposite. There is talk that going to private school is white privilege. Most kids in private school are either white, or on an athletic scholarship

These schools cost about 20k per year. Not everyone can afford. Private schools have had in person learning most of the year. They are playing sport’s. They are even playing indoor sports. And not many are getting the covid

Meanwhile public school kids are locked out of school. Pretending to learn at home while the cameras are off. No sports. Suicide use is skyrocketing. Kids are missing out on major milestones. Socialization, sports, dating, proms. Graduations, just in personal school. Not to mention education. They care falling way behind the private school kids.

I am hearing rumors that instead of school choice, there is talk of just sending minorities to these private schools. The middle class whites are just ignored, and an entire generation is falling behind.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

These schools cost about 20k per year. Not everyone can afford. Private schools have had in person learning most of the year. They are playing sport’s. They are even playing indoor sports. And not many are getting the covid
    Some choose to spend 20K annually on fancy weaves, fingernail "art", tattoos, cell phones for their toddlers, Mc Donald's 2X daily and those goofy 4 inch eyelashes. That's just for starters.

Grade Three Curriculum Standards in Ohio include teaching "Wants vs. Needs", where kids are supposed to be able to differentiate between for instance, food for dinner vs. a Playstation, based on their income and hopefully they'll learn a bit about maintaining a budget. Mind boggling how so many people are clueless about managing their money.

We had families at the school I taught at that were identified as "poor", that simply made poor choices. One family in particular got free stuff all year, school supplies, Thanksgiving feast, etc. For our 6th grade awards ceremony, this "poor" family rented a limousine for their son and bought him this ludicrous orange pimp suit, that he probably only wore one time.

There's really no "war on the poor".

Blog Entries

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Update on Coca Cola

5. Re: Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Update on Coca Cola

Looks like the training is paying dividends.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-b...orks-employees

Sorry guys. Couldn't resist.

I thought this was a good opportunity to show white people acting like buffoons in public lest anyone doubt "trashiness" is truly an equal opportunity state of being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Looks like the training is paying dividends.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-b...orks-employees

Sorry guys. Couldn't resist.

I thought this was a good opportunity to show white people acting like buffoons in public lest anyone doubt "trashiness" is truly an equal opportunity state of being.
    I guess I'm not understanding what this has to do with Coca-Cola?

But, Bed, Bath, & Bodyworks is wild. Nothing like a bunch of middle aged fat women fighting.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.