Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Blog Entries

Re: Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

I see nothing wrong with this.

Re: Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I see nothing wrong with this.
    Rachel Dolezal is the instructor.

Shaun King is giving remedial focused instruction

Coca-Cola Is Forcing Their Employees to Chug Down Seminars on How to be 'Less White'

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This is the sort of shit I hate....

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    This is the sort of shit I hate....
    Everybody does.

But no one dares defy the church of woke at the risk of their job.

And the purveyors of this nonsense exploit this fear to full effect... essentially ramming it down your throat... and daring you to object.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Rachel Dolezal is the instructor.

Shaun King is giving remedial focused instruction
    Omg, I hit reply and typed "Hello, my name is Rachael Dolezal and I'll be y'alls instructor for today's workshop..."

Then I scrolled up and realized you beat me to the punch.

To which I can only say great minds think alike.

Are one of the ways to be less white mean going to tanning salons more often .?

Asking for a friend .

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Omg, I hit reply and typed "Hello, my name is Rachael Dolezal and I'll be y'alls instructor for today's workshop..."

Then I scrolled up and realized you beat me to the punch.

To which I can only say great minds think alike.

Coca-Cola has other neo-racist policies.

https://twitter.com/aaron_reitz/stat...63063737356298

I'll be writing to our OAG.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Everybody does.

But no one dares defy the church of woke at the risk of their job.

And the purveyors of this nonsense exploit this fear to full effect... essentially ramming it down your throat... and daring you to object.
    Not everyone. Many liberals hate whites. Or the idea of being white. Schools are doing this also. My wife is a AACO teacher. She had to read white fertility. Then had to be part of a discussion about the hidden white privilege. The whole idea is to make all whites feel guilty that they are white. Eventually, whites will be guilted into giving up possessions, property, etc. it has already started with jobs and college. Next will be private schools.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Not everyone. Many liberals hate whites. Or the idea of being white. Schools are doing this also. My wife is a AACO teacher. She had to read white fertility. Then had to be part of a discussion about the hidden white privilege. The whole idea is to make all whites feel guilty that they are white. Eventually, whites will be guilted into giving up possessions, property, etc. it has already started with jobs and college. Next will be private schools.
    It is amazing to me that an old white woman who majored in sociology and multi-culturalism (completely useless degrees) is not viewed as the hypocritical sham that she truly is.

Oh, and real weird...she went to college at the University of Seattle and University of Washington.

Shocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Like school choice?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk