Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Media attacks on Ted Cruz

This is amazing in many ways. First of all, the context.

Texas is getting snow. Power is out because of ice. Power will be back in soon

Ted Cruz decided to go somewhere warm for a long weekend.

The media goes crazy. Social media zombies obediently follow up with harsh words for a man that doesn’t stay in the cold and suffer

Meanwhile, we have daily gaffs from a man in office that is at the minimum, suffering early signs of dementia. Where was the media durning the California fires when some dem politicians left town
    Where was the media during the riots, when dem leaders left town
    Where is the media now, while dem leaders are leaving town

In the last week, Iran attacked US soldiers with rockets. Also in this past week, Biden dropped sanctions on Iran. The media barely mentions this

The amazing part of this is the derangement from the media. They can ever find a single thing good a republican has done. And they can’t bring themselves to mention a single bad thing a dem has done

The other amazing part, is how many brain dead robots will eat this up and think it is news

Re: Media attacks on Ted Cruz

All part of the dem/media playbook. Destroy the opposition at all costs, no matter how incredibly petty they need to be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    All part of the dem/media playbook. Destroy the opposition at all costs, no matter how incredibly petty they need to be.
    And distract from Cuomo, Newsome and the new admin doing absolutely nothing good.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And distract from Cuomo, Newsome and the new admin doing absolutely nothing good.
    Yeah like how stupid does it look to push ‘renewable’ energy when then unrealibility of it is causing blackouts in texas. But hey go yo sunny mexico while its cold snd well you should be strung up

Blog Entries

Conservatives better wake the fuck up.

But we all know they won't. They're spineless bitches.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

It's poor optics but that is about it.

Feels like a good pivot from Cuomo's disaster in NY, suddenly that has been swept under the rug...

Yeah like how stupid does it look to push ‘renewable’ energy when then unrealibility of it is causing blackouts in texas. But hey go yo sunny mexico while its cold snd well you should be strung up
    Wasn't aware natural gas was considered renewable

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wasn't aware natural gas was considered renewable

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Its the frozen wind turbines causing the problem

Its the frozen wind turbines causing the problem
    Wind turbines usually power 42% of the grid. Currently they are at 8%. Unfortunately many of the remaining coal & gas power plants are also off line too. It’s not just renewables that are having problems.
    Water supply is a big BIG issue.

It’s a once in 30 year event that they have planned for. That’s a big failing of all those involved. Energy storage or alternate sourcing of power (connecting to the grid).

Cruz isn’t one of the people involved. He has no way of fixing anything. He should be in Cancun with his family. Not using up the little power and water that is available.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Wind turbines usually power 42% of the grid. Currently they are at 8%. Unfortunately many of the remaining coal & gas power plants are also off line too. It’s not just renewables that are having problems.
    Water supply is a big BIG issue.

It’s a once in 30 year event that they have planned for. That’s a big failing of all those involved. Energy storage or alternate sourcing of power (connecting to the grid).

Cruz isn’t one of the people involved. He has no way of fixing anything. He should be in Cancun with his family. Not using up the little power and water that is available.
    This is what I said. If I had the means to get out, I would too.

Him suffering with me doesn't change one thing.

It's amazing how petty the media is focusing on this.

Media attacks on Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is what I said. If I had the means to get out, I would too.

Him suffering with me doesn't change one thing.

It's amazing how petty the media is focusing on this.
    I think it’s because Cruz regularly made statements about others leaving the state during a disaster. I think it’s a bit of hypocrisy.... which is why it’s a story.

I agree with your position here. We need to focus on the actual still elected officials who have majorly stuffed up. Cuomo.
    Some of these Texas officials who never planned for a once in 30 year event.... it’s really Texas being Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I think it’s because Cruz regularly made statements about others leaving the state during a disaster. I think it’s a bit of hypocrisy.... which is why it’s a story.
    It is a story because the mainstream media arm of the leftist political machine known as the democratic party... is salting the earth for everyone it considers a potential presidential candidate next cycle.