Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free talk Friday - 02.19.21

Happy Friday!! Who's ready for spring?! This snow needs to peeeeeace out.

What's up all?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 02.19.21

I USED TO love this shit. C'mon spring!

Blog Entries

Just finished digging the car out so I can get to work. Hopefully there won't be too many accidents from this. Last snowstorm it took me an hour and a half to go 37 miles. What is it about all wheel drive that makes people think they can drive at normal speeds on icy roads? Do they think it's a magic drive system that will keep you planted? It's almost a given that I'm going to see a Jeep that went off into the ditch and is snow sitting there buried in snow.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Just finished digging the car out so I can get to work. Hopefully there won't be too many accidents from this. Last snowstorm it took me an hour and a half to go 37 miles. What is it about all wheel drive that makes people think they can drive at normal speeds on icy roads? Do they think it's a magic drive system that will keep you planted? It's almost a given that I'm going to see a Jeep that went off into the ditch and is snow sitting there buried in snow.
    Clearly it's some sort of magnetic system to attach you to the road rather than a method of distributing power from the engine to all four wheels.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

it's 7 degrees at my mom's place and those folks in Texas are still struggling.

Thankful to be in a warm climate - stay safe out there folks, spring is on the way

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: Free talk Friday - 02.19.21

In my part of Va (Hampton Roads) we are lucky. It was almost 70* on Wed and nothing but rain since. We havent seen major snow in maybe 5 years and that was about 6" max.

Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The wife and I had the second Covid (Moderna) vaccine shots yesterday. Got there and back, in heavy snow, thanks to Lyft. The 1st one (in January) had no effect on me whatsoever. This one knocked me for a loop. Tired and achy. I usually get up around 7 - 7:30 a.m., but today I was out of bed @ 10:30. I feel lethargic, it's snowing again (much lighter today though), so I'm just going to putter around the house. Hmm, perhaps an afternoon nap too... Bc

Snow and wfh 🍻

Be well bc

she broke my heart into a million pieces 46 years ago but I still think of her almost every day...am I normal

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The wife and I had the second Covid (Moderna) vaccine shots yesterday. Got there and back, in heavy snow, thanks to Lyft. The 1st one (in January) had no effect on me whatsoever. This one knocked me for a loop. Tired and achy. I usually get up around 7 - 7:30 a.m., but today I was out of bed @ 10:30. I feel lethargic, it's snowing again (much lighter today though), so I'm just going to putter around the house. Hmm, perhaps an afternoon nap too... Bc
    The second shot kicked my wife, and mom's asses.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    she broke my heart into a million pieces 46 years ago but I still think of her almost every day...am I normal
    Where did this come from lol

Looks like im going to be headed out to California for a bit of schooling for Heavy Equipment certifications, but one cert they offer got me thinking: Drone Mapping. Drones are becoming more and more apart of businesses and in my area its drastically lacking. So that will give me something to focus on for the next couple months, finally gonna put my GI Bill to a better use. remote college classes are not for me, im a hands on learner so this is right up my alley.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart