Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Odell Beckham ?

Re: Odell Beckham ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Do you HAVE an APPLICATION that automatically makes you TYPE like THIS or do you just put that much EFFORT into these POSTS?
    No. I think you might not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by wastnawayagn View Post
    No. I think you might not get it.
    No, he doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Don’t make me dig up Antonio brown thread.

OBJ would instantly be better than every receiver on our team.
    That's another guy who isn't a #1 receiver

Why don't you bring up all the posts hoping the Ravens sign Allen Robinson or Chris Godwin or Kenny Golladay or even the talk about Corey Davis? Just because problem children like Beckham, Antonio Brown or older guys like AJ Green aren't board favorites doesn't mean there isn't interest in the position.

Hell No’dell Beckham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHIT. This thread STINKS to high heaven. All the guy gives a CRAP about is himself. Any MOVEMENT from Ravens fans to land this TURD is stupid.
    Besides, they'd probably want a DEUCE for him, and i think that would be a WASTE of a pick.
    And with Hollywood wanting to be the #1, would Beckham be ok with being a NUMBER TWO? I think it would be dumb to take a chance and DUMP any team chemistry by taking a chance on this DO DO head.
    Well played.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    This man gets it, that’s why they won’t spend on a true outside receiver, Lamar does not/can’t throw out there. Better to have a great slot guy working the middle of the field that has 9 defenders in the box, most likely a TE
    And there is no sense to invest trade compensation or loss in the comp pick area. Sign a guy that is a cut or below the comp threshold or just draft another big TE/WR that can block and catch.

As I said a few times before there are only 5-6 catches per game available for a WR and that not even with an increased role for Duvernay.

The play calling averages 25 passes per game.

I’m assuming we let Snead walk .... M Brown 6, Andrews 5, 4 Duvernay , 2 Boykin, and 2-3 for the group of Ricard, Boyle, Proche etc.

That leaves 5 targets for a new WR or TE. Anybody who thinks a legit #1 guy will want to come in for that and will be happy is kidding themselves.

Now if your going to take 5 rush attempts away from Lamar to increase the number then maybe. But, I just don’t see the doing that currently.

SHIT. This thread STINKS to high heaven. All the guy gives a CRAP about is himself. Any MOVEMENT from Ravens fans to land this TURD is stupid.
    Besides, they'd probably want a DEUCE for him, and i think that would be a WASTE of a pick.
    And with Hollywood wanting to be the #1, would Beckham be ok with being a NUMBER TWO? I think it would be dumb to take a chance and DUMP any team chemistry by taking a chance on this DO DO head.
    Do you HAVE an APPLICATION that automatically makes you TYPE like THIS or do you just put that much EFFORT into these POSTS?
    From the New Republic 2014 story, "How Capital Letters Became Internet Code for Yelling..."

we’ve been using caps to convey “grandeur,” “pomposity,” or “aesthetic seriousness” for thousands of years—at least since Roman emperors had monuments inscribed, in all caps, with their own heroic accomplishments. Writers have used capital letters to convey anger in print, too.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Don’t make me dig up Antonio brown thread.

OBJ would instantly be better than every receiver on our team.
    My response would be that these are two guys that have legitimate issues for people to be concerned about potentially bringing them here. I don't think folks not wanting these guys...and the Ravens were likely never going to sign Brown anyway due to his off field stuff...means that the board doesn't want every #1 that is brought up. I don't disagree that Beckham is better than every WR on our team...he obviously is, but do we really expect him to not become a problem when he's catching a few of passes a game because of how they run their offense? Did Cleveland not get better when he left the lineup? I just don't see that working out.

I believe most of the board would gladly take Robinson or Golladay or any of these other receivers that haven't shown signs of being trouble that will be out there this offseason. Almost every offseason since I've been around Baltimore message boards...close to 20 years now...one of the hot topics has been bringing in a #1. So I have to disagree with you saying that the board doesn't want any #1 receiver.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    what are your thoughts on trying to trade for Odell ?

1.How do you rank him in terms of other available free-agents?

2.What do you think it would take to get him?

3.Do you think the Browns would even consider trading him in the division?
    1. He would obviously be one of best WR available.

2. They wilL want 1st plus

3. No.

4. Do we want him? - There couldn't be a worse fit for a football team in the entire universe NO NO NO and more NO.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    NO, Nyet, mais non, Nej, nao, नहीं न , 番号 , לא ,Nil... Bc
    a'ole

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    From the New Republic 2014 story, "How Capital Letters Became Internet Code for Yelling..."
    SHIT. STINKS. CRAP. MOVEMENT. TURD. DEUCE. WASTE. NUMBER TWO. DUMP. DO DO.

You guys aren't that slow are you?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/19/nfl-br...ex-poop-rumor/

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    To me, Landry is the most Anquan Boldinesque player I have seen since Anquan Boldin, with the possible exception of AJ Brown. Is there a guy in the draft that even remotely fits that profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Landry is a far superior route runner imo. Hes criminally underrated. Hes is not as physically gifted as aj brown and i will get hear for this but Boldin basically just bullied every catch