Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh dies

Blog Entries

Re: Limbaugh dies

[QUOTE=NCRAVEN;2059286]You’re claiming things were said. I’m saying they weren’t. Prove me wrong.[/QUOTE
    Oh they were said. You're wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Pretty sure I rejoiced when Cummings died because he was a racist piece of shit. May have even done it on here.

I'm not suggesting people shouldn't celebrate Rush's death if they didn't like him. If you're gonna hate someone, hate that fucker good and hard. Them being dead isn't a reason to go blowing smoke up their asses.
    Celebrating a death is like cheering at a train car in front of you going over the cliff first

We’re all on the same tracks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Oh they were said. You're wrong.
    Post a quote, of me first please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Is interesting that no one had anything bad to say about John McCains death. He's very much white, isn't he?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And this ... proves you right or something???

I disagree Darb. I didn't like Rush but I'm not going to celebrate his death. That's crass, imo. But that's just my opinion.
    Crass, sure, and I wouldn't go running around singing ding dong the witch is dead. But a subdued fist pump is acceptable when one's enemies are vanquished.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Celebrating a death is like cheering at a train car in front of you going over the cliff first

We’re all on the same tracks
    Why, though? We all celebrated when Bin Laden was killed. Same with Hitler, and Stalin, and a whole host of other horrible people throughout history. Some people feel about Rush the way we feel about history's worst monsters. I'm not about to deny them the right to keep hating the guy.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Why, though? We all celebrated when Bin Laden was killed. Same with Hitler, and Stalin, and a whole host of other horrible people throughout history. Some people feel about Rush the way we feel about history's worst monsters. I'm not about to deny them the right to keep hating the guy.
    They can keep hating all they want.

I was happy to see BinLaden die so he couldn’t plan any attacks.

But I don’t see the post in celebrating his death as if I’m not going to suffer the same fate eventually.

They can keep hating all they want.

I was happy to see BinLaden die so he couldn’t plan any attacks.

But I don’t see the post in celebrating his death as if I’m not going to suffer the same fate eventually.
    Pretty sure you're not going to suffer the same fate eventually. Bin Laden's elevator was aimed down for a long, long time.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Pretty sure you're not going to suffer the same fate eventually. Bin Laden's elevator was aimed down for a long, long time.
    I certainly hope not, but one never knows.

Blog Entries

Post a quote, of me first please.
    Never said you. But then again reading comprehension was never one of your strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    And he beat up drug addicts and drug dealers all the while he was one himself. They caught that pig with 2000 oxys! If that were you or me ..our grandkids would be finishing our prison sentences.

I don’t hate anyone. And I certainly don’t begrudge anyone for being rich. My issue is with the Uber Wealthy who run the country.
    My issue with Rush is he’s a typical loudmouth. He’s a hypocrite. Talk shit about people while being just that yourself. His celebrity got him outa jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for showing us that not only did you not listen to Limbaugh, you didn’t even take time to do your own 5 min research on him.

Way to play the part
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 02-17-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Never said you. But then again reading comprehension was never one of your strengths.
    And not one of yours either. I never said you accused me, I said quite me first.

But resorting to insults is all you’ve got when you can’t back up your claim.

I’ll wait for the quotes.