Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh dies

Blog Entries

Re: Limbaugh dies

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He is good, but I wonder how he'd be without the crowd that is on the show with him.

I thought Tucker Carlson may be good, but I'm not 100% sure, I've seen him speech off script it it's just okay.
    I was just kidding about Crowder. He's more of a satirical commentator...Rush would crack jokes and be snarky here and there, but it wasn't hard to take him seriously. I think it would be difficult to take Crowder seriously.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I was just kidding about Crowder. He's more of a satirical commentator...Rush would crack jokes and be snarky here and there, but it wasn't hard to take him seriously. I think it would be difficult to take Crowder seriously.
    Very true.

It sucks either way. Just feels like the conservative movement died with Rush

Blog Entries

There was a guy from PA who sat in for him a good bit in the MD area. Not sure of his name. I thought you guys liked Ben Shapiro? Could he slide in to his time slot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    There was a guy from PA who sat in for him a good bit in the MD area. Not sure of his name. I thought you guys liked Ben Shapiro? Could he slide in to his time slot?
    Todd Herman or Ken Mathews

Shapiro is good on social issues. Don’t trust him enough on conservative government personally.

Hell ....why not choose Pickles or Ow or any of you fine gentlemen here? Shouldn’t be hard. Just beat your gums on air about how bad the Left is for a few hours and take lots of OxyContin. Sounds like a good gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hell ....why not choose Pickles or Ow or any of you fine gentlemen here? Shouldn’t be hard. Just beat your gums on air about how bad the Left is for a few hours and take lots of OxyContin. Sounds like a good gig.

Spoken like a guy who tuned in for a few minutes to say “I’ve listened to Rush”.

But we know you hate him cause he was rich.

Spoken like a guy who tuned in for a few minutes to say “I’ve listened to Rush”.

But we know you hate him cause he was rich.
    And he beat up drug addicts and drug dealers all the while he was one himself. They caught that pig with 2000 oxys! If that were you or me ..our grandkids would be finishing our prison sentences.

I don’t hate anyone. And I certainly don’t begrudge anyone for being rich. My issue is with the Uber Wealthy who run the country.
    My issue with Rush is he’s a typical loudmouth. He’s a hypocrite. Talk shit about people while being just that yourself. His celebrity got him outa jail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    And he beat up drug addicts and drug dealers all the while he was one himself. They caught that pig with 2000 oxys! If that were you or me ..our grandkids would be finishing our prison sentences.

I don’t hate anyone. And I certainly don’t begrudge anyone for being rich. My issue is with the Uber Wealthy who run the country.
    My issue with Rush is he’s a typical loudmouth. He’s a hypocrite. Talk shit about people while being just that yourself. His celebrity got him outa jail.

You of all people should have sympathy with drugs, especially those addicted after taking it as a medication.

And labeling him as a loudmouth tells me maybe you didn’t even listen long enough to say it hat you did listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Dude, this is like your fifth post in the last two days mentioning me apropos of nothing.
    Just enjoy your celebrity status

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Just enjoy your celebrity status
    Only if it gets me blown. That and no reservations are the only thing celebrity is good for.

You of all people should have sympathy with drugs, especially those addicted after taking it as a medication.

And labeling him as a loudmouth tells me maybe you didn’t even listen long enough to say it hat you did listen to him.
    I have the utmost sympathy for people with addiction. I have zero tolerance for a hypocrite. If your pounding down pills don’t cast aspersions at a Heroin addict and say they should also be imprisoned just like the dealers.

Also one thing is true of all addicts...they’re liars. So if Rush was an addict ...he was a liar. Period.