Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh dies

Limbaugh dies

Listening to it on the radio now

Blog Entries

Re: Limbaugh dies

RIP Maha Rushie.

Those who hated him never really listened to him and those that listened loved him.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle

Sad news. He was one of the most giving people. But since he didn’t tow the liberal line, he was demonized.

RIP Mr. Rush. He had quite a following. I wasn't a devoted listener but would tune in occasionally. I had a feeling the end was near since he had not been on the radio in a while. Who do you think will take his place? I kind of get a kick out of Mark Steyn. Something about his sense of humor I like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    RIP Mr. Rush. He had quite a following. I wasn't a devoted listener but would tune in occasionally. I had a feeling the end was near since he had not been on the radio in a while. Who do you think will take his place? I kind of get a kick out of Mark Steyn. Something about his sense of humor I like.
    He's good. Only thing I don't like id he takes forever some times to get to his point.

I'm curious to see who does.

I'd love it to be Trump, that'd be hilarious...
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle

No one can replace the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He's good. Only thing I don't like id he takes forever some times to get to his point.

I'm curious to see who does.

I'd love it to be Trump, that'd be hilarious...
    He has a 3 hr show to fill, he has to fill the time with suspense

I hope that hannity isn’t the replacement. He is a horrible speaker. Says “ you know” about 100 times an hour

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

I hope that hannity isn’t the replacement. He is a horrible speaker. Says “ you know” about 100 times an hour
    That'd be a horrible choice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No one can replace the GOAT
    Exactly.

No one knew the left like Rush.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

Probably should be Steven Crowder.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Probably should be Steven Crowder.
    He is good, but I wonder how he'd be without the crowd that is on the show with him.

I thought Tucker Carlson may be good, but I'm not 100% sure, I've seen him speech off script it it's just okay.

Need to keep in mind, its s station by station replacement. They could plug in a local host, or some take one show, sone take another