Biden calls blacks and Hispanics stupid

Biden was asked why black and Hispanics aren’t getting the vaccine. His answer is typical of a liberal. He literally doesn’t think they are smart enough to know how to use a computer.

https://twitter.com/daybreakinsider/...670089728?s=21

So joe doesn’t think blacks and Hispanics can get online. How does he think they are getting online for virtual school? Or maybe he doesn’t want them to get educated??

Nothing racist about joe

Ha.
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 02-17-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Re: Biden calls blacks and Hispanics stupid

Except obama. He’s clean and articulate

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Except obama. He’s clean and articulate
    The dem party is the KKK in the closet.

In public, they pretend to care, but when the lights are out (or in Biden’s case, when asked a question), the KKK history comes out.

Anyone that still cites dem is openly embracing the idea that blacks are nat capable of competing on a level playing field.

Blog Entries

"Dont know how to get online".

LMAO.

Not only is suggesting Black Americans and Hispanic Americas dont know what the internet is just incredibly insulting and condescending...

...but the idea that he would use the phrase "get online" just shows how out of touch he really is with modern communications technology. You don't "go online" or "get online" anymore. You're always online and connected. I mean, you have to actively TRY to buy a mobile device that isn't using WiFi or connected to the internet in some way, shape, or form.

Congratulations Lefties.

You all elected probably the most incompetent President this nation has ever had.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The idiot also said there were no vaccines available till he took office, forgetting that he had already gotten his first one a couple weeks prior to taking office with all the MSM showing it on air. I'm guessing he gets so many shots these days to allow him to function as an adult that he has no clue as to what they're sticking in his arm or his ass.

Blog Entries

I also read this morning that Kamala is the one primarily interfacing with foreign leaders.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    "Dont know how to get online".

LMAO.

Not only is suggesting Black Americans and Hispanic Americas dont know what the internet is just incredibly insulting and condescending...

...but the idea that he would use the phrase "get online" just shows how out of touch he really is with modern communications technology. You don't "go online" or "get online" anymore. You're always online and connected. I mean, you have to actively TRY to buy a mobile device that isn't using WiFi or connected to the internet in some way, shape, or form.

Congratulations Lefties.

You all elected probably the most incompetent President this nation has ever had.
    Eh. That was like the third line he made in that answer rather than a primary one. The bigger points he made if you read the full answer were distrust of the vaccine and physical access in rural and inner city areas being barriers.

The access point he also made sure to point out the elderly. If he was still speaking in that I could see it being an issue regardless of race. However it is unclear if he meant it that way, and definitely was not worded well.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I also read this morning that Kamala is the one primarily interfacing with foreign leaders.
    Eases the transition for them when she takes over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Eases the transition for them when she takes over.

She’s already in power.

Kinda like Chaney when W was Pres. Chaney ran the country. W was the harmless mouth piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    She’s already in power.
    Kamala is Obama's 3rd term VP. This is what I think went down. Obama and Michell wanted Kamala to be the president from the start, but after she dropped out, he eventually met with Joe and told him he'd endorse him and get him across the finish line, (one way or another), as long as he picked her for VP and got out of his way. Remember, Obama was very late in endorsing Joe and rumors had it that Joe wanted either Klobuchar or Whitmer for VP. Also, remember, Obama was quoted as saying “Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up,”