Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can someone show me how this is racist?

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers, but by neighbors...even by children. Because history is edited, most people don't realize that to get to the point where nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being jews. How is this different from hating someone for their political views?"

Maybe I am not woke enough to see the racism is this quote. Can anyone help

Re: can someone show me how this is racist?

That's not racist at all. I will say some of those germans doing the hate were forced or risked being killed my wife father being on of them. He went to his grave so disgusted at what he did when he was on his death bed he had a priest come in that he could confess to never told his wife the stories and had horrible PTSD

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    That's not racist at all. I will say some of those germans doing the hate were forced or risked being killed my wife father being on of them. He went to his grave so disgusted at what he did when he was on his death bed he had a priest come in that he could confess to never told his wife the stories and had horrible PTSD

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    And yet an actress was fired to linking to that.
    The irony of people being upset at being compared to Brown shirts While they then react like brown shirts is delicious

Disney is Super sensitive. It’s a bad knee jerk reaction to try and save face. Not that Gina did anything wrong. Just said shit that didn’t align with Disney standards or Atleast it was perceived that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’d think by now ....people who have the slightest bit of spotlight would be smart enough to stay off Social Media. Or at least just post generic shit.

I’m convinced posting about the freaking weather can get you banned or fired in today’s world. Everyone is hypersensitive. Grow up. Get a spine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You’d think by now ....people who have the slightest bit of spotlight would be smart enough to stay off Social Media. Or at least just post generic shit.

I’m convinced posting about the freaking weather can get you banned or fired in today’s world. Everyone is hypersensitive. Grow up. Get a spine.

It's sad that were here and this is the case , but you're right.

I only have an account on Gab which it's not under my real name.

If only it were equal.

We live in a world where people on the left are treated with speak privileges and people on the right are treated unfairly

Think about what you just suggested. If you are in the spotlight, don’t have an opinion. That is true for conservatives. Not true for liberals.

Disney is Super sensitive. It’s a bad knee jerk reaction to try and save face. Not that Gina did anything wrong. Just said shit that didn’t align with Disney standards or Atleast it was perceived that way.

Too bad they have Pedro Pascal from the same show comparing kids in cages at our southern border to Holocaust kids.

She was fired for posting CONSERVATIVE views, no more, no less.

Blog Entries

Holding a mirror up to the fascistic left is not allowed. That's all this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Too bad they have Pedro Pascal from the same show comparing kids in cages at our southern border to Holocaust kids.

She was fired for posting CONSERVATIVE views, no more, no less.

Ah yes but two things Jon...

1. He’s the star of the show and Gina isnt.

2. Apparently he has a Trans sister/brother soo ...that gives him a pass in the eyes of the “Woke” world.

2. Apparently he has a Trans sister/brother soo ...that gives him a pass in the eyes of the “Woke” world.

Gina was supposed to be the star of her own spinoff that has already been Green lit, and likely will be re-cast.

It is 100% the liberal agenda which your second point plays into. Disney’s “perfect timing” with Disney+ in regards to the pandemic puts them square into the ballpark of Bezos, Zuck and Gates as far as liberal agenda as of late.

Liberal privilege.