Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: can someone show me how this is racist?

Gina Carano Has A Message To Those ‘Living In Fear’ Of Being Cancelled By ‘Totalitarian Mob’

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/12/g...an-mob-disney/

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You’d think by now ....people who have the slightest bit of spotlight would be smart enough to stay off Social Media. Or at least just post generic shit.

I’m convinced posting about the freaking weather can get you banned or fired in today’s world. Everyone is hypersensitive. Grow up. Get a spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Respectfully disagree. Lax your bias is showing. There should be no way in hell in this country this should have happened. Fuck Disney. We used to be able to disagree and have opinions in this country. The only correct course of action is to punish Disney.

They owe their relevance to Jon Favreau and the people that remember what they USED TO BE.

This should not stand.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 02-12-2021 at 10:09 PM.

If you care about Gina Carano then join Dailywire like I just did. I'm watching Run, Hide, Fight right now. Fuck Amazon, Netflix, Disney... we'll make our own entertainment economy. It's inevitable. Its going to happen. We'll have our own streaming devices, apps, shows, movies... etc... and it's not because that's our choice bit because the snowflake neo Marxist fuckwits dictated it.

Carano allready has a movie deal on Dailywire.