Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: No accountability - Cuomo nursing home death toll

Cuomo needs to resign. He screwed up and tried to then cover it up. It's time to go

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah I noticed that Wolf basically copied all of his Covid response measures from Cuomo even if it was bad. NY would do something then the next few days Wolf would have a press conference saying he was doing it.

PA should be investigated same as NY
    Investigated? They should be in jail for murder, maybe to plea down to manslaughter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it ironic how so many right wingers on these threads keep saying the covid death tolls are far overcounted and completely inaccurate. However, now that its a democrat who the media has stated undercounted death tolls, suddenly the faux outrage....gee if it were a republican governor you would be all over the media probably lying about the story. For the record, its shameful and and Cuomo should be held accountable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I find it ironic how so many right wingers on these threads keep saying the covid death tolls are far overcounted and completely inaccurate. However, now that its a democrat who the media has stated undercounted death tolls, suddenly the faux outrage....gee if it were a republican governor you would be all over the media probably lying about the story. For the record, its shameful and and Cuomo should be held accountable.
    I find it funny so many left wingers rage about how deadly this virus is and how no one is taking it seriously, but spend one sentence basically saying "meh, he should be held accountable...."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I find it funny so many left wingers rage about how deadly this virus is and how no one is taking it seriously, but spend one sentence basically saying "meh, he should be held accountable...."
    It was never anything but another cudgel for them. Nothing is ever anything but.

Disgusting trash humans.

#notmycountrymen

Cuomo needs to go. Both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Mind blowing how he and his brother were patting each other on the back and blowing sunshine up everyone's ass while his admin hid the death toll from his nursing home policy.

This is one of those stories where I would not be hard on him and in fact feel like it's wrong to be too judgemental of the response to this virus as we have almost no experience in how to deal with this type of event. It's a 100 year event and nearly unprecedented.

It's the fact he and his brothers network were simultaneously throwing bombs and glossing this over though is kind of disgusting as is the sheer hypocrisy and double standard.

If this does not make clear how miserably partisan and fake our current MSM news is nothing will. That it took until now for this to be reported on makes that clear... among a million other stories over the past 4 years.
    Saw one of his aides said they had held back info because they were worried it would be used against them politically.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Cuomo needs to go. Both of them.
    Nah, he fits right in with the new regime.