Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No accountability - Cuomo nursing home death toll

Mind blowing how he and his brother were patting each other on the back and blowing sunshine up everyone's ass while his admin hid the death toll from his nursing home policy.

This is one of those stories where I would not be hard on him and in fact feel like it's wrong to be too judgemental of the response to this virus as we have almost no experience in how to deal with this type of event. It's a 100 year event and nearly unprecedented.

It's the fact he and his brothers network were simultaneously throwing bombs and glossing this over though is kind of disgusting as is the sheer hypocrisy and double standard.

If this does not make clear how miserably partisan and fake our current MSM news is nothing will. That it took until now for this to be reported on makes that clear... among a million other stories over the past 4 years.

Re: No accountability - Cuomo nursing home death toll

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Mind blowing how he and his brother were patting each other on the back and blowing sunshine up everyone's ass while his admin hid the death toll from his nursing home policy.

This is one of those stories where I would not be hard on him and in fact feel like it's wrong to be too judgemental of the response to this virus as we have almost no experience in how to deal with this type of event. It's a 100 year event and nearly unprecedented.

It's the fact he and his brothers network were simultaneously throwing bombs and glossing this over though is kind of disgusting as is the sheer hypocrisy and double standard.

If this does not make clear how miserably partisan and fake our current MSM news is nothing will. That it took until now for this to be reported on makes that clear... among a million other stories over the past 4 years.
    Cmon. It was clearly a bad idea to put covid patients in with the elderly who were known to be at highest risk. The 100 year event is no excuse for this tremendously bad decision

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Cmon. It was clearly a bad idea to put covid patients in with the elderly who were known to be at highest risk. The 100 year event is no excuse for this tremendously bad decision
    Agreed, Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis knew better then to do what Cuomo had done, and he didn't write a book about it either.

Blog Entries

Thinning of the herd man. ;)
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

How should he be treated? Just imagine if it were a republican that did this. Now imagine how cnn and the left would respond. That is how cuomo should be treated.

Congressional hearings and kicked out of office at the bare minimum

Imagine being the PA director of health(now national health advisor) and moving your mother into a hotel a week before ordering Nursing Homes to accept positive COViD patients.

Be a good soldier and kill thousands of your constituents, and get promoted for your team work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Imagine being the PA director of health(now national health advisor) and moving your mother into a hotel a week before ordering Nursing Homes to accept positive COViD patients.

Be a good soldier and kill thousands of your constituents, and get promoted for your team work.

That's not getting enough attention amidst all this with Cuomo. Gov. Wolfe did the same thing and is getting by unscathed

Blog Entries

I bet all the people who died in the nursing homes somehow voted for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    That's not getting enough attention amidst all this with Cuomo. Gov. Wolfe did the same thing and is getting by unscathed
    He did it LATER, as well.
    At least with NY, he wonky had Italy, Spain and Seattle to prove it was a bad idea, Wolf also had NY as closer proof of how terrible an idea it was.

Levine moving her mom into a hotel days before the order is such a smoking gun, so despicable...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I bet all the people who died in the nursing homes somehow voted for Biden.
    Maybe that's why the instituted the policy, as a voter recruitment campaign so to speak.

Blog Entries

Levine moving HIS mom into a hotel days before the order is such a smoking gun, so despicable...

FTFY

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

He did it LATER, as well.
    At least with NY, he wonky had Italy, Spain and Seattle to prove it was a bad idea, Wolf also had NY as closer proof of how terrible an idea it was.

Levine moving her mom into a hotel days before the order is such a smoking gun, so despicable...

Yeah I noticed that Wolf basically copied all of his Covid response measures from Cuomo even if it was bad. NY would do something then the next few days Wolf would have a press conference saying he was doing it.

PA should be investigated same as NY