Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sen. Warnock and Stacey Abram's Org Under Investigation for Voter Fraud in GA

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Any comment on the video of them illegally counting votes in ATL?
    Just this one for me. Was that a video of actors pulling out suitcases at the stadium?

Blog Entries

Re: Sen. Warnock and Stacey Abram's Org Under Investigation for Voter Fraud in GA

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Just this one for me. Was that a video of actors pulling out suitcases at the stadium?
    This is the one where the vote counters pulled out "suitcases" full of ballots from under tables after clearing the room of observers and media under the guise of a water leak, which has since turned out to be complete bs.

They then counted votes for hours in the absence of observers. That is undeniably illegal. It's not even fucking debatable.

But the media, parroting Rattsberger (or whatever the GA Election Head's name is), says the video is "debunked."

Because those aren't "suitcases." But rather official ballot containers.

So it's "debunked."

As if the problem was the terminology of the containers, rather than the blatant crime being committed on camera.

Thanks for filling me in on how that went down, sounds par for today. Then.... do we really have to rely on these fact checkers that are suddenly everywhere? Sounds like their review was incomplete on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    This is the one where the vote counters pulled out "suitcases" full of ballots from under tables after clearing the room of observers and media under the guise of a water leak, which has since turned out to be complete bs.

They then counted votes for hours in the absence of observers. That is undeniably illegal. It's not even fucking debatable.

But the media, parroting Rattsberger (or whatever the GA Election Head's name is), says the video is "debunked."

Because those aren't "suitcases." But rather official ballot containers.

So it's "debunked."

As if the problem was the terminology of the containers, rather than the blatant crime being committed on camera.
    Didn't it come out the observers left of their own accord when they saw other volunteers leave?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Didn't it come out the observers left of their own accord when they saw other volunteers leave?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Sure. They left ‘voluntarily’ after being told counting was stopping, due to a ‘water main leak’

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Sure. They left ‘voluntarily’ after being told counting was stopping, due to a ‘water main leak’
    That was actually an overflowed urinal that happened and was fixed earlier in the day.

But, you're right, they left voluntarily after being told counting was stopping. That is what they said that night and what their signed affidavits also said.